Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirtdawgs Race
Just wanted to thank the Dirtdawgs for putting on a a fun and well run race! Its nice to have something to show for racing once in a while (trophies & ribbons). Also George could u send me the info to join the club...Ty [email protected] Cool
I agree with you 100%
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Absolutely! There should be more races like this.
i am also from the dirtdawgs. i have to say that everyone in the club is a great bunch of guys. they are very friendly and the club is more family oriented. we don't allow drinking which i really like as the vehicles we drive could very easily become weapons when you add alcohol. i also bring my kid to every race and they treat him very well (especially you roc). i just can say how great this club is and i hoipe if you guys decide to join that they will treat you the same way they have treated me.
Yeah I like everyone in DirtDawgs. At CSRC BBQs and such we do drink a couple beers. I really don't think anyone would use their RC as a "weapon" though. We won't get all annialated or anything, just a few beers with the guys.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
i also bring my kid to every race and they treat him very well (especially you roc). i just can say how great this club is and i hoipe if you guys decide to join that they will treat you the same way they have treated me.[/QUOTE]

Jordans a cool lil kid, not to mention i act like a 5 year old most the time anyways...... So its not hard for us to get along Smile . I think the Dirtdawgs R/C club is one of the coolest things ive ever "joined" (well maybe except for that cult untill they tryed to get us to drink that kool aid....... JUST KIDDING Big Grin )ive learned more than i ever thought i could about a hobby i like sooo much. All the guys are willing to help ya out no matter what . I think ive made some pretty good friends through it too!
:o

Jordan is cool... One of the coolest 5year olds I know beside Rocco
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Thanks Dirtdawg!!!!!! I honestly think thats the nicest thing you've ever said... in a back handed kinda way, But hey ill take it!!! Big Grin
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
thanx guys. you might not like him as much next year though 'cuz i am going to try and start him racing. then you guys will all be mad when you are getting beat by a 5 yr old.
well if hes like daddy we wont have to worry till he moves up to the kani !!!! LOL!!!!! Big Grin :p Just kiddin tim!!!
at least he will be able to control it. how did racing go last night?
Racing was pretty cool. I didn't race I just pitted for people. I had fun. Kevin got first in the a-main and Thrash got second. Thrash ran with a broken truck 3/4ths of the time. I think the right front rocker bolt snapped on the Revo. It seems to me that those revos can break a suspension part (rocker or shock) and keep on truckin'. I've seen a few people do real decent with broken trucks. Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Did mickowski race that red revo?????
nope
Broken....... Sad
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
ya that was fun. Good thing Thrash went threw that Revo and changed out those rocker studs to aluminum. He was fast and almost got me with a broken truck. To bad we had all the breakdowns...
Thats sucks that everybody broke.... Michowski I saw the pics of that baby on showmerc and it looks bad ass!!!!!!!!!!
thanks rocco, maybe if i like you enough il let you see it in person, or maybe let you touch it lol jk. Thanks for the kind words. Il be at the track with it thursday so if you wanna see it then il be there.
All it is, is red. Red color doesn't make it perform better. The best new thing you got is tires Smile

I have to admit it does look cool. Only because no one else has it.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Perform Better? Lets see if it can make it out of the pit room next time...
MX_KEVIN Wrote:Perform Better? Lets see if it can make it out of the pit room next time...

that was a fluke...........kinda
Big Grin
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
it drove for over 4 tanks. Were do you get if it makes it outa the pit. I was getting huge air off the big jump and landing next to the yellow barriers. I was flying around the track. Maybe it was just to fast for you to see it. I bet thats what it is. Got it fixed already
Michowski Wrote:Got it fixed already

Just in the nick of time...........to miss the RACE. Maybe you'll learn not to bash so hard in practice.
Big Grin
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
LOL.... :confused: Fixed those rocker arm studs. I also installed a "secret weapon" :eek: If u want to see what it is you will just have to show up Sat....If u dare.."insert evil laugh"...
MUHAHAHAHA! I may show up to check it out.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dirtdawgs 2009 Season Info cheesecake 40 10,550 05-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Last Post: ATA_Thrash
  SLASH Endurance Race Saturday June 20 2009 - St. Charles IL chicagokenji 0 2,422 03-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Race for Free with Your Truck - Chicago chicagokenji 5 2,934 02-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Dirtdawgs Rc Money Race oct. 19 cheesecake 24 5,728 10-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Last Post: cheesecake
  Race Em R/C RaceEmRc 15 4,935 06-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Last Post: RaceEmRc
  Race Em RC Is going to be a GOOOOO!!! RaceEmRc 43 8,673 05-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Last Post: RaceEmRc
  Kick Off Race for MWNX GWPHOENIX 5 2,322 05-10-2008, 06:58 AM
Last Post: mfanke19
  Revo, a race truggy? snoracer 61 11,723 02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  First Race @ LHR Bfly 1 1,477 02-03-2008, 09:44 PM