Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race Em R/C
Hey guys/gals,

Just wanted to make a official thread! and to let all of you know the website is up and running now! It is nothing fancy yet, everyone wanted way to much to build what I wanted! So i built a quick site last night! go to Race Em R/C

Thanks again!

Justin Zaugg
Race Em R/C
President
Dont forget about the Club meeting this sunday!! We will also be building the ramps on the trailer for the parade next weekend!! If you need directions, send us an e-mail and we will get you directions! Hope to see you all there sunday!! Also, check the website for more updates!!
Flash Intro Page

Thanks,
Justin Zaugg
Race Em R/C
President
Man I have to ask....when do you start racing already????
This will all be anounced at the meeting! We have found a great place for the track! With a garn good sponsor to back it up! Come to the meeting to be the first to find out!!

See ya there!!

Thanks,
Justin Zaugg
Race Em R/C
President
the site is a good start but you should have a forum or posting section for some input or planing if possible. I should be able to make it out gor the meeting but I may have another obligation. Ill see what I can do
Same 'ol Fun!
I appreciate the input on the forum! It is coming! We have to purchase another domain name to run a forum. So it will be there soon!!! Hope to see you at the meeting! We will be there fairly early, So if you have to come sooner, just give us a call! Hope to see you tomorrow!!!

Thanks,
Justin Zaugg
Race Em R/C
President
sorry I wasnt able to make it out. any updates? locations?
Same 'ol Fun!
I too was unable to make it. Is/was there a location chosen for the track??
Well, we are currently talking with the Rockford Park District about a track location. We have a location from the Park District, but we do not want to say any exact location yet, Because we have to get it approved by the Park Ditstrict Board. The gentleman we are working with says that we should be building by mid to late June!!!! Lets all keep are fingers crossed here! We should have more updates either later this month, or early June! But keep checking the Websites for the Updates. Flash Intro Page

Dont forget, we have the Young at Heart Parade this saturday! If you would like to attend, or drive a R/C Truck in the parade, please contact Justin @ 815-509-8391!!!! Hope to hear from you guys soon!!!!

Thanks,
Justin Zaugg
Race Em R/C
President
Your club should race at Bob Woodhouse's track in Marengo. It's already built and just waiting for racers to show up.
Anyone or any club could consider dropping by.
The only drawback at the Bob Woodhouse track: NO NITRO!
TT Ducati 999R Nitro MotorcycleSmile
Kyosho Inferno GT "Ferrari"Big Grin
1/16 Kyosho Inferno 09 (half eight):eek:
1/10 Associated SCT (short course truck)Big Grin
2002 Corvette Convertible (silver of course)Rolleyes
I thought that was the bonus, not the drawback:o:
GeraldRisch Wrote:The only drawback at the Bob Woodhouse track: NO NITRO!

A roller T4 is cheap.
Sorry guys, but it has to be Nitro for me. Like somebody posted on another board, "It's like watching racing with the sound off".
TT Ducati 999R Nitro MotorcycleSmile
Kyosho Inferno GT "Ferrari"Big Grin
1/16 Kyosho Inferno 09 (half eight):eek:
1/10 Associated SCT (short course truck)Big Grin
2002 Corvette Convertible (silver of course)Rolleyes
Check out the website guys!! some important info on there!! Plus I added a video!!!
Check out the Event Calendar page!!!

Flash Intro Page

Thanks

Justin Zaugg
Race Em R/C
President

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SLASH Endurance Race Saturday June 20 2009 - St. Charles IL chicagokenji 0 2,416 03-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Race for Free with Your Truck - Chicago chicagokenji 5 2,929 02-19-2009, 10:15 AM
  Dirtdawgs Rc Money Race oct. 19 cheesecake 24 5,700 10-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Last Post: cheesecake
  Race Em RC Is going to be a GOOOOO!!! RaceEmRc 43 8,605 05-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Last Post: RaceEmRc
  Kick Off Race for MWNX GWPHOENIX 5 2,316 05-10-2008, 06:58 AM
Last Post: mfanke19
  Revo, a race truggy? snoracer 61 11,534 02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  First Race @ LHR Bfly 1 1,474 02-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Tex
  Race Em RC Club!! RaceEmRc 54 10,737 01-17-2008, 02:17 PM
  getting a truck to race karlracing 62 8,835 12-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  do you race 1/8 nitro truggies indoors in the winter karlracing 8 2,656 12-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Eddie F