Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone race xxx-t's?
My brother got the rtr xxx-t 2 truck and its kinda crappy now since its rtr and he wanted me to ask if anyone races them and do you have any tips to making them " race worthy". Thanks.
Get new tires and a nice 27/19t motor and race it.. Or just go race it as is...
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
hes already got switch's and a 19t checkpoint money motor soo hees good for now?
Probably..
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
He should be, as long as you have the right motor for the class you want to run in (as long as the ESC can handle it), and as long as you have the right tires then you will be fine. Now if you want to make the truck faster then you might want to look at set-ups on Losi’s site, and/or see what people are running out at the track as you will find a fast set-up that works for you. Also I know some one who has that truck and does really good with it, so once you get the hang of running the truck (or any car) then you will slowly become faster and faster.
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
Just go race it the way it is and while your there get chassis/suspension setup tips from some of the fast guys there. That's the best way to get the best setup for a certain track.

Losi's site will be helpfull to an extent but unless they have a setup for LHR then I would just ask the fast guys at LHR.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
ok thanks for all the info. Were goin saturday so well see if anyone there is running them.
Even if there aren't any MF trucks there they should have the basic setup knowledge, enough to give you a decent start anyway.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Use the Adam Drake setup listed on the Losi site , use it to the T , be sure to get BLUE BUGGY FRONT SPRINGS , or it will not work well . Thats the setup most run over in indaina for the past couple years on a urface similar to leisure .
at the track yesterday me and my brother were taking turns driving his car since i dont have an engione right now. We got a good setup from everyone until he hit the wall and cracked his chassis right in half. now he wants to sell it...
smack... that sucks
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
dude, why does he want to sell it, the chassi is only like $15 at most, and i told him to take it easy at first.
GOD BLESS YOU JOEConfusedalute:
lmao, thats the famous, infamous losi snap, thats why I race associated
well. he only paid 200 for it and it was rtr. If he bought the kit it wouldnt have snapped but he also sucks at drivin. And i told him to go slow alot too but it was on the back straightaway.
and hes sellign it to get either a jammin or 8ight.
daven75 Wrote:dude, why does he want to sell it, the chassi is only like $15 at most, and i told him to take it easy at first.

ohh yeah and thr chassis is 25.
dont hit stuff and parts wont break .
motoxer4life Wrote:and hes sellign it to get either a jammin or 8ight.

No offence, but if he is going to race, he should just repair what he has, get better at driving, THEN think about getting a "Jammin" or "8ight". All either one of those will do, is hit the wall faster, and cost more to repair.
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
no but he wanted a nitro all along bu just decided to go with this electric thing. And a marshall walked out in front of him and he had to turn so he didint hit his ankle. And he went right into the wall.
motoxer4life Wrote:no but he wanted a nitro all along bu just decided to go with this electric thing. And a marshall walked out in front of him and he had to turn so he didint hit his ankle. And he went right into the wall.
Then you just hit him (but don't actually do it). But if he hit the wall when avoiding a marshal, then that just means he can't drive very good (especially on a track made for 8th scale cars). I have never smashed into the wall while avoiding a marshal or a car flipped over on it's lid (or a pile up), so if he crashed in that incident then he should really work on driving skills (slow means fast) so he knows what to do in that situation. Also if the marshal is good, they'll jump. lol
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
doesnt he know how to use brakes??
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
he does know how to use the brakes but his car has reverse... no brakes. And its hard to use the reverse that quick. And i told him to drive ut he didint listen. And its only his first time ever driving an rc car.
Evil3 Wrote:Then you just hit him (but don't actually do it). But if he hit the wall when avoiding a marshal, then that just means he can't drive very good (especially on a track made for 8th scale cars). I have never smashed into the wall while avoiding a marshal or a car flipped over on it's lid (or a pile up), so if he crashed in that incident then he should really work on driving skills (slow means fast) so he knows what to do in that situation. Also if the marshal is good, they'll jump. lol

and im gonna really hit a 40 year old guy when im 15. o...k...

Then you just hit him (but don't actually do it).
WTF?
come on peeps(weird word) we've all hit something before. It happens to the best of us lol
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
especially since its his FIRST time evr.lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SLASH Endurance Race Saturday June 20 2009 - St. Charles IL chicagokenji 0 2,424 03-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Race for Free with Your Truck - Chicago chicagokenji 5 2,943 02-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Dirtdawgs Rc Money Race oct. 19 cheesecake 24 5,746 10-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Last Post: cheesecake
  Race Em R/C RaceEmRc 15 4,965 06-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Last Post: RaceEmRc
  Race Em RC Is going to be a GOOOOO!!! RaceEmRc 43 8,751 05-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Last Post: RaceEmRc
  Kick Off Race for MWNX GWPHOENIX 5 2,335 05-10-2008, 06:58 AM
Last Post: mfanke19
  Revo, a race truggy? snoracer 61 11,803 02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  First Race @ LHR Bfly 1 1,480 02-03-2008, 09:44 PM