[Image: 100_1175.jpg]
[Image: 100_1174.jpg]
[Image: 100_1173.jpg]
[Image: 100_1171.jpg]
[Image: 100_1170.jpg]

cant wait to break it in.
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Why is the top of the steering servo scratched? I'm guessing it's a better one you dropped in? While you're modding, get the http://www.teknorc.com throttle box. Cheap, efficent, and has less flex than stock.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
ok i will see into that revo.

its not scrathced it has some CA glue that i spilled on it a long time ago and thats not the stock servo
[/SIZE]
Oh a durr...I should have easily recognized the JR wire since I run them lol.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
lol
[/SIZE]
sweet revo dude. finally ya upgraded to a real race truck lol j/k any plans to race at lhr soon?
cool
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
destroy_my_revo_15 Wrote:sweet revo dude. finally ya upgraded to a real race truck lol j/k any plans to race at lhr soon?

lol, i know you right..............I used to drive that beater maxx at the truck and passed up some revosBig Grin

but yeah whne the outdoor track opens im out there
[/SIZE]
dont u just love it? i got the yellow one Smile
Looks Good.

Just a little tip for that Motor Saver filter....

Take an old pair of your mom's (or GF/Wife's, for you older guys) old Nylons that she is about to throw away, cut out about 2-3 inches of the Toe area, stretch it over the filter and ziptie it down. Motor Saver filters HAVE been known to throw the front cover off, leaving nothing to hold the filter element in. End result is a destroyed engine. (Ironic, isn't it... lol) Anyone who doubts that this can happen, just ask Snakebite. This happened to him a couple years back at a Berwyn Bash. I think EVERYONE who was running a MS filter at that time threw them out, or used the above tip....
Nice truck! Just my .02 here, but I'd wrap that extra antenna around the bottom of the tube, not the top. That will make the truck topheavy and prone to flipping over in turns Big Grin and then the middle of the antenna will get damaged, instead of the very end.

Good choice on RED. The fastest Revo's are always red.
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Nice truck! Just my .02 here, but I'd wrap that extra antenna around the bottom of the tube, not the top. That will make the truck topheavy and prone to flipping over in turns Big Grin and then the middle of the antenna will get damaged, instead of the very end.

Good choice on RED. The fastest Revo's are always red.

lol.........ok dave will do.

i love the RED
[/SIZE]
thenewguy821 Wrote:Looks Good.

Just a little tip for that Motor Saver filter....

Take an old pair of your mom's (or GF/Wife's, for you older guys) old Nylons that she is about to throw away, cut out about 2-3 inches of the Toe area, stretch it over the filter and ziptie it down. Motor Saver filters HAVE been known to throw the front cover off, leaving nothing to hold the filter element in. End result is a destroyed engine. (Ironic, isn't it... lol) Anyone who doubts that this can happen, just ask Snakebite. This happened to him a couple years back at a Berwyn Bash. I think EVERYONE who was running a MS filter at that time threw them out, or used the above tip....

I havent had a problem yet, guess im lucky.

I have had this filter for about 5 months now and it never popped off and its kida hard to get off
[/SIZE]
LOL Dave, good tip! Nice Truck. If you need help breaking it in I might be able to help you Sunday. Smile
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
well I might have problems in the beggining, because the piston is stuck at top dead center and wont budge with a screwdriver. but ill just heat it up real hot and put after run oil in it to get it started
[/SIZE]
Did it come like that? With the piston at TDC? If not you need to get it back down, take the motor off at the mounts and spin the flywheel with your hand.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
yea my buddy just lost the inside of his motor saver on his salvage last weekend
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
what do u guys mean motor saver?
Motor Saver is the name of the company that makes that filter you see in the pictures above. It's an aftermarker filter setup.
air filter correct? r u guys saying it is good?
its good but has a history of the top popping off which then casues the filter to fall out and then sucks in dirt and ruins the motor...................I have had good luck with it though.

kyle yeah it came like that
[/SIZE]
is there any filter like that that is good becasue i have the stock one and i dont want one that falls off
ofna filter
savage filter
or you can just put your moms old nylon on it and zip tie the motor saver filter, so it doesnt fall off, like what newguy said.
[/SIZE]
can u give me some prices/links/pics
savage filter:http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...XDVJ2&P=ML

motor saver:http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...XHWU0&P=ML

ofna:http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...VPROFIL=++
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E-Revo Brushless Edition? Summit? J-Dub 2 3,318 10-26-2008, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Fastlane GraphiX
  Batteries for stock e revo ricketki 4 5,776 08-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Last Post: BJoe
  Tower hobbies is giving away Platnium REVO's! Whoo Hoo! team3six 20 5,980 04-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Toughtrax
  Revo, a race truggy? snoracer 61 11,872 02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Traxxas Revo.... J-Dub 42 6,843 11-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Michowski
  Quick Revo Diff question stratcat 12 2,915 08-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Revo? Whitey04 33 5,906 05-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  vantage one-way axle for 3.3 revo Meatwad 5 2,091 05-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Last Post: hansarvin
  Revo 3.3 Setup SEEKandDESTROY2 10 2,488 03-16-2007, 07:56 AM