Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traxxas Revo....
you know, they need to just make a truggy, because I just read they are releasing sway bars, and finally, they are making their own wing mount. Lol.

Comments? It makes me want to fix mine.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
Not many revo guys here that race anymore....

I would love to race a revo at some point again, I thought it was a lot of fun...
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Since I don't have a truck right now, I have considered getting another Revo. I had a blast with the thing and always kind of regretted selling it. It was the first RC I had from brand new.
Wink

My Revo is still my favorite RC.
That and the LST-2.
[url][/url]

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS MUST PAY.
I wove my Wevo.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
SLOW REVO Wrote:My Revo is still my favorite RC.
That and the LST-2.

Which is the other truck I am looking at if I go MT class....
mine is ready to go racing just more people need to come so there can be a class. and link to the sway bars?
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
REVO SWAYBARS

Basicly the Slayden Setup, only bolt on. Lol

The sad part is, I see how many people still <3 Revos, and Wanna race...yet people say the MT class is dead. Sigh

that is dead comparred to the buggy and truggy classes.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Sadly, yes. Only thing I want besides my REVO is an 8th Buggy to mess with

I had one for week and traded it off cuz it seemed like a pain in the butt to work on. The way you guys talk I shoulda probably given it a little more time.
I thought it was a piece of cake to work on. Big sections come apart with just a few screws but it never seemed weak. Wow.... I really want another one. Haha
Easiest RC to work on that I have ever worked on. Simple, yet, effective design

as you guys have prolly noticed im not a revo fan i dont like the quality, but im a huge fan of their design. I think if they incorporated what theyve learned with that truck into a truggy it would be a force to be reconned with
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:as you guys have prolly noticed im not a revo fan i dont like the quality, but im a huge fan of their design. I think if they incorporated what theyve learned with that truck into a truggy it would be a force to be reconned with

i agree with that
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
Agreed. They can keep the laydown suspension design, drop the whole thing, 1/8 scale drivetrain and I think it would be pretty damn competitive. I would guess they have something in the works....
i doubt it, they dont need that part of the market
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
I thought the revo was hard to work on when I first got it.....after learning the truck it became the easiest thing to work on. They built in all kinds of building tricks that once you learn them, become very valuable and time saving....

The overall quality of the truck is lower grade but the truck is pretty strong and they are fast on the track!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
The one thing I find cheesy on the Revo is the rubber boots on the drive shafts and steering knuckles. IF I were more serious about reliabilty for racing, I would swap the plastic drive slider shafts for steel CVD's.

I removed the steering boots, and just rebuilt the slider seals on mine.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
I had a revo for a bit, but traded it off for a Truggy because it was a 2.5 and I wanted the extended chassis. I still love my truggy, but occasionally when the ramps are on concrete I wish I had a revo so I could pull backflips and crap off. The Savages are just too heavy for me to like. I can do backflips on the street, (indeed I have landed them many times) but its hard on the chassis, and the car because the suspension just isn't long enough to absorb landing before bottoming out.
Dave, I ran my revo without any of the blue seals from day one, I took them all off right away....it was fine...
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Gabe, I just did the sliders because I wanted to keep grime out of the splines. It was easy, like gluing tires sorta....
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
They are releasing everything that people wanted in the REVO slowly, CVD's, Wing, Etc. I have a link to a guy in the UK that built a Revo Truggy in his basment with a lathe, etc.

Its really long, but its worth checking it out.

The motor he has in their is crazy, he modded a Picco .27, and made it a 10 port. Heard it rev in a Video, and it seems to never wind out.

Truggyracers [Powered by Invision Power Board]

thats amazing ^^^
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E-Revo Brushless Edition? Summit? J-Dub 2 3,306 10-26-2008, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Fastlane GraphiX
  Batteries for stock e revo ricketki 4 5,748 08-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Last Post: BJoe
  Tower hobbies is giving away Platnium REVO's! Whoo Hoo! team3six 20 5,886 04-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Toughtrax
  Screw you Traxxas.... J-Dub 31 6,774 03-14-2008, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Rob Kass
  Revo, a race truggy? snoracer 61 11,732 02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Quick Revo Diff question stratcat 12 2,894 08-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Revo? Whitey04 33 5,846 05-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  vantage one-way axle for 3.3 revo Meatwad 5 2,079 05-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Last Post: hansarvin
  Revo 3.3 Setup SEEKandDESTROY2 10 2,472 03-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Last Post: chickenfarmer3
  Convince me not to buy a traxxas 4tec 3.3 t to the maxx2 40 5,444 03-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Last Post: t to the maxx2