Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made my car into a cars character
[Image: 68c211b4.jpg]
First attempt.
Smile
You have too much time on your hands.

Now make "FreeRideFrosty" look cool (cool text) so that I can put it on my new wing.
OK Ill do it now.
Smile
Ouch.
[Image: untitled1sj6.gif]
Smile
I guess I can't be picky until I play with photoshop myself, but it needs to just be solid black most likely, and I want the F, R, and F to be bigger than the rest. I want something kind of jaggy looking-ish too. Hahaha. You don't need to mess with it if you don't want, but if you're bored.....
Hahaha!!! I didn't even notice that you took the other one down!! How is Rocco, Mike, Ponch, and everyone else going to make fun of me now?? LoL
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:I guess I can't be picky until I play with photoshop myself, but it needs to just be solid black most likely, and I want the F, R, and F to be bigger than the rest. I want something kind of jaggy looking-ish too. Hahaha. You don't need to mess with it if you don't want, but if you're bored.....
I'll figure somethin out
Smile
I can play later too. Just figured if you were bored it coulsn't hurt to have a few more options.....
[Image: untitled1ye2.gif]
Smile
gimme some ideas and ill do more tomorrow
Smile
i didnt even get to see it Sad
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
[Image: frostywinglogocopy.png]
i have like every font in the world for PS, tell me what you want, I can hook you up, do you want it to flow with any decals or paint on your body, Im sure I have a good font that will flow Wink
That's hot.

lol
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
dang i really like that pwnzor
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
thx guys, it took me like 3 minutes Wink
cool man

GS RACING, TQ FUEL, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, CZECH-IT-OUT
a couple more

[Image: frostywinglogo2copy.png]
[Image: frostywinglogo3copy.png]
Can you share the font names?

The first one looks like Ferrari, then Tagger, and the last one looks like Saw or Chainsaw Massacre title from the dvd box?
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
sure Dave.....you bet bud Wink

the first is - Ferro Rosso
the second is - rufa
the third is - Base02

http://www.dafont.com <<<<<<<<<<royalty free fonts for pc's
Czech you would have gotten a kick out of the original one. It said "FreeRideFrosty like gay men" and there was a cock and balls drawn in with paint. Haha

Pwnzor.... I actually really like the first and second ones. I do need them to be just black though. As cool as they look with other colors I will probably get them cut out of just black. I also need to find out the dimensions of the wing when it gets here so I can see if it will even fit or be legible.

I guess Iam really up for anything at this point as long as it is pretty legible from a reasonable distance (not all the way across the track or anything) and is black. I may get some cut in white for a starter box depending on color, but we will have to see.

(Do any places cut vinyl in multiple colors and what does that cost??)
i will mess with it a lil more tonight bro, I will just make solid black for you, I will find some other cool fonts as well Wink
[Image: frostywinglogo3copy-1.png]
[Image: frostywinglogo4copy.png]
[Image: frostywinglogo5copy.png]
I got bored at work and decided to play with photoshop too!
[Image: frf.png]
not sure if tune is making stickers anymore but he made me up some a while ago, look great
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slot cars.. Anyone into them? Gene 12 4,067 12-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Last Post: stratcat
  New to RC Cars. racing, and a couple of questions Adam 4 1,817 07-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Tex
  Is Towshen back???? ...and selling cars??? thenewguy821 12 3,153 10-26-2007, 03:37 PM
Last Post: squirrel
  Need vinyl stickers made!!! squirrel 11 1,949 08-28-2007, 11:36 PM
Last Post: squirrel
  The hardest Super Mario Bros. levels ever made. Thirdgen89GTA 6 1,746 08-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Slot cars! mikeh 7 2,169 12-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Last Post: mikeh
  ABC7's Roz Varon features viewers' cars mazur50 7 1,468 10-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  A little something I made in photoshop t to the maxx2 5 1,480 09-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Cars (the movie) cemeb4dk 12 2,301 06-19-2006, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Ponch