Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need vinyl stickers made!!!
Ok guys I need someone local who does vinyl stickers! Not in any way shape or form r/c related, but I need them done. Please tell me you guys know someone or somewhere?
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
what kind of stuff do u need, i have a cutter now
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Need it for mine and other peoples 1:1 cars. It's for a fund raiser for my older brother who passed away.
ya but what like a logo or something like that? send me a file of what u want if u have one, or just pm me what u need specifically
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
try grapixzone they do really good work. or try intographix in schaumburg
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:ya but what like a logo or something like that? send me a file of what u want if u have one, or just pm me what u need specifically

I'll pm you a pic of the picture and the specifics.
squirrel Wrote:Need it for mine and other peoples 1:1 cars. It's for a fund raiser for my older brother who passed away.

i worked with a guy at home depot that owns a shop that does 1:1. id have to go over there and talk to him cuz i dont have his number.
cr4sh_27 Wrote:i worked with a guy at home depot that owns a shop that does 1:1. id have to go over there and talk to him cuz i dont have his number.

It's nothing huge like a car wrap. I just need them made up for like the back window of a car.
sorry...........

not sure if they can do that.
ill talk to the guy i know tomorrow and get back to you with his number
cr4sh_27 Wrote:sorry...........

not sure if they can do that.
ill talk to the guy i know tomorrow and get back to you with his number

Thank you.
^^^ hey man...
just wanted to let you know that i stopped by home depot to talk to the guy that i knew that owned a vinal shop.

well, chitty news....he no longer works there and no one knew his number for his vinal shop.
sorry bro
cr4sh_27 Wrote:^^^ hey man...
just wanted to let you know that i stopped by home depot to talk to the guy that i knew that owned a vinal shop.

well, chitty news....he no longer works there and no one knew his number for his vinal shop.
sorry bro

It's cool, looks like I'm gonna be going through the yellow pages tomorrow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wonder how it would do without the stickers BJoe 16 4,471 05-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Last Post: mikeh
  The hardest Super Mario Bros. levels ever made. Thirdgen89GTA 6 1,750 08-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Chitown Wing Stickers Finally Available! Custom Stuff Too!! Mr. Tune 159 22,500 04-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Made my car into a cars character t to the maxx2 28 3,468 02-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  stickers AddictedtoNITRO 1 1,212 10-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  A little something I made in photoshop t to the maxx2 5 1,480 09-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Chitown RC Stickers? UE-Maxx 60 9,581 12-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx