Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Comeback Line.....
THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!

Marine Corps General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio and you'll love his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children.
Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you gotta love this!!!! This is one of the best comeback lines of all time.

It is a portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, Ma' am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

You gotta love the Marines!

AMERICA, THE HOME OF THE FREE.
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE
Confusedalute: Supermaxx-Emaxx w/RacerX Suspension, Gen-IV servo saver, Supershocks, UE Ti Center shafts, 6mm UE CVD's, GA Bulks & Diffs, FLM extended chassis & braces, FLM Diff cups, FLM Transcase, HSR Slipper, NEU BL Motor, MM ESC, and More.REVO 3.3 w/mild mods,[/B], a 570HP Procharged and Intercooled '92 Mustang GT. Visit http://www.rcbros.com Visit http://www.RC-Monster.com

:racing:
PWNED, I love it.
oooo rah !!
Haha!!!!!!!! Owned big time!!!!
SemperFi baby!!!!!!!! Gotta love it
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
o yeah, that was great
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Ha ha, that was good.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
owned.......hahaha
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
lol
He's my hero. :lol:
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
LOL nice
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
:owned: friggin sweet!!
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Wheel
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack
rofl, quick thinking.

700th post, really glad i used it on something worthwhile.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
Id like to have heard the conversation after that interview!
If at first you dont succeed, suck another seed!:crazy:

I talk to Jesus, he cuts my grass!
Semper Fidelis! Gotta love the Marines! Confusedalute: Confusedalute: Confusedalute:
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My new line of work! Wing Stop! mikeh 42 6,315 01-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Last Post: rocco79
  Going to be entering a new line of work Obsessive R/C 59 7,592 07-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Last Post: squirrel
  i am in line at toys r us right now t to the maxx2 178 20,670 11-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Line Rider-Most Addicting Game for those with time... Ponch 10 2,286 10-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Who camps in line for ................. DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 10 2,496 10-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty