Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am in line at toys r us right now
I am pre ordering a ps3, wii, and tmx tomarrow when they open.

Also, I just bought a blcackberry today an d am posting on it now
Smile
wow cool u get a gold star lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Lol, just thoughjt I'd share, is abyone else planning on camping out for one?
Smile
can i come over and play urs when u get it hahahah

I'm sure it's going on ebay. Rolleyes
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Of courde its goin on ebay, what do you think, I'm retarded?
Smile
lol
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
What Toys R us?

I was just at one with a few people.. they said they only have 4 ps3 pre-orders. Not only does the system suck.. but they can't even produce the stupid things.
http://www.BigSquidRC.com
For Bashers, By Bashers!
I actually really want a PS3. The fact that it is Blu-Ray will go great with the new HDTV.
Ebay said they are going to clamp down hard on the PS3 sales on ebay.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
what does that mean?

Hey.... if anyone gets a PS3 that wants to keep it can I please just have the box. I just want the box. I can sell the box on ebay for the price of a PS3 most likely. LoL
t to the maxx2 Wrote:I am pre ordering a ps3, wii, and tmx tomarrow when they open.

Also, I just bought a blcackberry today an d am posting on it now

Oh a blackberry!! The second worst phone on the market!!!!!! Way to go!!! As for the ps3 good luck getting any money for it, 360's are supposed to be better!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
I heard that Ebay is not going to allow the prices for PS3 to get like they did for 360. Or something like that. I heard it like 2-3 weeks ago. They were mainly talking about the fake auctions and stuff. I guess people got scamed with the 360.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
i c

ps3 is gonna suck. Games costing near 100 bucks, cant even make em without a long wait, gonna have to spend about a grand before you can get wireless internet for it, 2 controllers, and a game or 2. Thats just way to much to play video games.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
t to the maxx2 Wrote:Of courde its goin on ebay, what do you think, I'm retarded?

That's the problem... There are a lot of people who want the PS3 for themselves, or as a gift for someone, but they get screwed out of it, because of all the people who camp out 2 days in advance, just to put it on e-bay for a huge profit.
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
That's why america is so great, everyone is free to there own opinion, and can pay what they wabt in our free market, the public can determine the value.

If someone really wants one for themselves, they are free to canp out like we are.

America ftw
Smile
What good does it do the person to camp out, if the store is only taking orders for a set number?

Also, people buying a product, just to turn an insane profit is part of what destroys the economy.
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
Michowski Wrote:ps3 is gonna suck. Games costing near 100 bucks, cant even make em without a long wait, gonna have to spend about a grand before you can get wireless internet for it, 2 controllers, and a game or 2. Thats just way to much to play video games.

You're an idiot. PS3 is going to cost $500-$600. A Blu-Ray DVD player costs a grand right now. You save $400-$500 right off the bat with that. The processor is going to be 40 times faster than PS2 and more than twice as fast as 360. It comes ready to hook up to the internet.... WIRELESSLY if you want. You will pay a monthly fee just like with xbox live. You can play up to 7 wireless controllers at a time. They already have a short list of games that are getting dropped at the same time of PS3. The controllers are going to be motion sensative as well.... I really don't see why the price is so outrageous for all you are getting, and I sure the hell don't know where Ryan is getting this $1000 number from..... Rolleyes
squirrel Wrote:Oh a blackberry!! The second worst phone on the market!!!!!! Way to go!!! As for the ps3 good luck getting any money for it, 360's are supposed to be better!

Where did you hear that 360 is supposed to be better??? That makes me giggle.Rolleyes
Ok, this post is in no way racist but

5 mexicans just came and there all smokin pot, now there are 3 cops just circling, and we're bound to get in trouble for curfew, this sucks
Smile
Ok, this post is in no way racist but

5 mexicans just came and there all smokin pot, now there are 3 cops just circling, and we're bound to get in trouble for curfew, this sucks
Smile
Hahahahaaa...Call the police on them too!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
and then get asked to leave....man dude if u and ur buddies ever get busted dont let them let you do the talking you will get them all arrested for sure

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My new line of work! Wing Stop! mikeh 42 6,284 01-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Last Post: rocco79
  Going to be entering a new line of work Obsessive R/C 59 7,552 07-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Last Post: squirrel
  Best Comeback Line..... Procharged5.0 15 2,273 12-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Last Post: squirrel
  Line Rider-Most Addicting Game for those with time... Ponch 10 2,277 10-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Who camps in line for ................. DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 10 2,489 10-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty