Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who camps in line for .................
Who camps in a line?

I used to in college for good concert tix.

How about the guy at Ikea for 15 days to win $3000. Is your time worth more than $200 a day? I know my answer.
nope. almost nothing is worth my time. I rather work for it, then stand in line. haha.
________
KID ZOLOFT
I will for World Series Tickets, if the Sox make it.
There wouldnt be a line soxs fans dont support there team. IMO
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
rocco79 Wrote:There wouldnt be a line soxs fans dont support there team. IMO

You're an idiot... The sox fans support their team... they are just not dumb enough to pay to see a losing team. The sox work to get their fans to show up. The cubs have no reason to work... they sell out and they lose. It might as well be a bar they put a baseball game in. I have been there twice... everyone is drinking and no one is watching the game. Spend some time at a sox game and you see some die hard fans...
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Your he idiot!!! Do you realize the soxs HAVE worked hard this and drew less that 2 million!!!!!!! Team support isnt JUST when there winners moron! Its through thick and thin!!!

another thing! If Wrigley is just a big bar then why did the soxs make all those changes to make to more wriglyish!!!??? Its because its a true baseball stadium not some big metal piece of crap!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Die hard fans will show no matter what. Not just when they're winning.
Had season tickets for the Cubs for a while. Long enough to see the playoffs. It was awesome! Unfortunately, new house, 3yr old, and another on the way = no more for a while.
You're never to old to be immature
And the Sox are going...
Quote:And the Sox are going...
NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! sorry had to finish it!!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
squirrellives89 Wrote:NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! sorry had to finish it!!!

They already made it further than the cubs. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My new line of work! Wing Stop! mikeh 42 6,338 01-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Last Post: rocco79
  Going to be entering a new line of work Obsessive R/C 59 7,598 07-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Last Post: squirrel
  Best Comeback Line..... Procharged5.0 15 2,283 12-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Last Post: squirrel
  i am in line at toys r us right now t to the maxx2 178 20,693 11-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Line Rider-Most Addicting Game for those with time... Ponch 10 2,288 10-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Last Post: rocco79