Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losi Micro T pics..
I bought a Micro T at a hobby shop in Grand Rapids Michigan over the weekend. Here are a couple pics I just snaped. Thing soo tiny its hard to get pics of it. it has E clip holing the on the wheels that are a guaranteed to fly off and never be found again.

[Image: microt_01.jpg]
[Image: microt_02.jpg]
[Image: microt_03.jpg]
[Image: microt_04.jpg]

It handles pretty decent and is actually pretty quick for such a tiny thing. Pulls wheelies easily and it smokes my 2.4v modded micro sizer with ease and the Micro T has fully porportional controls and a normal controller. Has its own 8 AA powered charger too so no AC power to charge the thing. It uses a 4 cell 150 mah 1/3 AAA pack.

Few more pics..

[Image: microt_05.jpg]
Yup thats 3.6oz.

[Image: microt_06.jpg]
[Image: microt_07.jpg]
[Image: microt_08.jpg]

Battery compartment pics..
[Image: microt_09.jpg]
[Image: microt_10.jpg]
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
recaro said 18th onroad tires fit right over the tires so you can run them Smile
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
damn so small lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
some guy had one at the track last weekend ... must have helped sell a dozen for LH
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
that guy bought 6 himself.....
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Must be a bitch to work on. I doubt the clips will go anywhere unless you drop the thing down a flight of steps or something. In which case,you will have to worry about more then just some clips
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Next week Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin!!!

These are cool. One of the guys that works at lh drove the demo truck right off the counter at full speed and it laughed it off! Needs some less bulky elecs and a higher mah pack but other than that it's pretty sweet. I figure that a track for it can be made anywhere in the house.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I saw one at Als too, very cool. However I fear for its safety my dog isn't known to leave RC's alone. She likes to use them as chew toys.:joy:

BTW John, Monster Jam is coming up, we were curious to see if you were interested in going? http://www.rcmonsterxtreme.com has all of the info on the front page for it.
I read xmod motors MIGHT fit in there.

Also that the servo is the same size as the mini-ts so that means the hitec blue one will fit, meaning you could in theory use regular electronics with this.
yeah I picked up 4 Kan 160 1/3 AAA cells form the hobby shop. It should be a little better than the stock pack. There are no other rechargeable cells that will fit that battery compartment other than those so I think I'm going to check around see if there are any LiPo's out there that will fit the battery compartment. I want more runtime out of it but thats about it. Its a hell of a lot of fun at work though.

I thought about going with standard electronics.. but man.. its just sooo tiny.

I can't do the monster jam. I used up all my vacation time helping the past couple weeks at my uncles house in Michigan helping him recover.
-- John --
Can you snap a shot of the open batt. compartment?
no problem.. I added pics of the battery compartment to the first post. Also broke out the tape measure.. lol. it dwarfs the micro T!
-- John --
man that thing needs some lipos lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
these trucks are pretty cool, I couldn't believe how tiny they are....
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
i bet you could pack a small lipo pack that guys use in their zzmt's.

word on the street is that the xmod motors wont fit, theyre 130's and i think that these are N20 motors (the size) popular with smaller scale rc's (i think a zzmt motor will fit)

Im asking for one for xmas. then a duratrax ice charger is on my list and im looking to do a little lipo conversion...
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
this thing has some power in it for being stock. i was doing wheelies across my living room. but then i hit the tv and broke a turn buckle. last night i took it apart and lost the e clip to the wheel, i still run it just some times it falls off.
18t-For Sale mamba comp x, 8v 2s li-poly,mip cvds, mip indestructable diffs, alum shock towers and rear arms, trinity offroad tires,spare parts and charger. much more to come:joy:

losi micro-t all stock with race track in my houseConfusedlap:

jessus loves you, but every one else thinks your an asshole.
how does the body stay on? 2 body posts and clips? from what i can tell...
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
recaro Wrote:this thing has some power in it for being stock. i was doing wheelies across my living room. but then i hit the tv and broke a turn buckle. last night i took it apart and lost the e clip to the wheel, i still run it just some times it falls off.

What'd I say about the turnbuckles? They're junk. Hopefully they come out with some new ones soon...

lol. Go buy an eclip! Or steal one off the 18t, don't they hold the pistons on the shock shafts? Mabye they're the same size.
yes thats how the body stays on, why are you haveing problems with that? ponch me and john found that the e clips off drive saft for the revo work well untill u hit a big jump. so next time were gona put a dab of silicone on it. but that was a good idea ill have to check.
18t-For Sale mamba comp x, 8v 2s li-poly,mip cvds, mip indestructable diffs, alum shock towers and rear arms, trinity offroad tires,spare parts and charger. much more to come:joy:

north_shore_racer Wrote:how does the body stay on? 2 body posts and clips? from what i can tell...

Yes.
any body selling a micro mini t pm me
Read losi will be releasing a new motor very soon for this!
I orderes mine from the bay with free shipping. Leisure had just sond their last one just before me.
You're never to old to be immature
sweet! from what i can tell based on pictures ive been trying to find, it seems like its a bit bigger then the zzmt motors. Im also thinking slot cars could be a place that you could get a motor from.
when?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winfield racing pics Gene 5 3,562 09-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Gene
  Losi Active Diff? J-Dub 5 2,709 01-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Micro Rc racing chassis...MR-CG. CowboySiR 4 4,728 11-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Last Post: CowboySiR
  New buggy, losi 8ight T or mugen mbx5T snoracer 10 3,159 01-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Losi 8 Vs. Rc8 PMHOURS 98 22,143 01-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Last Post: golferdude1971