Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Pics??????
Any one here take pics and wanna post them from the Hardestys last race???
I have a bunch of them. I'll try & get a few up in the next day or so. It was a great day, It just sucked it was the last race for Max, at his track. I'll work on posting some up .
Sweet

I would have taken pic's, but my camera isn't fast enough for that type of stuff (it's just a point and shoot)

Also who are you looker (I ask as I'm curious(sp?) to see if I know you or not)?
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
You have to excuse the favoritism in the photos. I'm friends with the Weatherholt family. I went to take pictures of Derek racing. I have more of others as well. These are just the ones I've edited of him right now. I bought an Xray XB8 from his uncle & hope to come racing soon ! My name is Bob Reynolds, You probably don't know me, but you never know. I live in Monticello In. if you've ever been there maybe you've met me ?

1/8 Buggy
[Image: DB2.jpg]
[Image: DB3.jpg]
[Image: DB12.jpg]
[Image: DB14.jpg]
[Image: DB17.jpg]
1/8 Truggy
[Image: DT7.jpg]
[Image: DT9.jpg]
[Image: DT17.jpg]
[Image: DT22.jpg]
[Image: DT24.jpg]
[Image: DT36.jpg]
[Image: DT39.jpg]

I'll get more ready !!
MOre!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Here are 3 of my favorite cropped images of Derek's Losi 8T. It was running well as was his Screaming Losi Eight Buggy.

[Image: ZCrop07.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop08.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop9.jpg]

This was a banner that was signed by everyone for Max. He was given an award that I have pictures of as well, But don't want to post them without talking to everyone in the pictures first. I know from hearing all the time what an important place Hardesty's has been for many racers. Un-fortunately this was my first trip to his track for a race. I felt obligated to go, being as just a week before Maxx decided he was closing. I purchased an Xray, I totally planned on getting ready to run on his track. Seeing the real semi devistation of Locals who have raced there for 10+ years, definitely made me realize what a great guy Max is, and what a huge part of their lives he & his facalities have been. We wish Max & his family & help all the best !!! Thanks

[Image: Banner.jpg]

Here I will start some of the other action pictures I have of other classes. If anyone can tell me who's who that would be cool. I hope I got a picture of someone here in some Awesome action !!

[Image: ZCrop.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop01.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop3.jpg]
I can't even believe I've just completed this upload & all. I'm on a very slow dial-up connection !! Sweet ! Here is a bunch more from different classes & different heat races. I'm done for a while posting pics.. Any comments are welcomed & greatly appreciated ...

[Image: ZCrop006.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop007.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop008.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop009.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop0001.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop0002.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop0003.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop0004.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop0005.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop0006.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop0007.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop0008.jpg]

[Image: Z00001.jpg]

[Image: ZCrop009.jpg]
any pics of the lone ttr out there Wink
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Give me a description of what it would look like in a pic. & I'll look for it. I have around 300 to choose from. Ha Ha Chances are if you ran a heat race I probably got ya at some point. Nice work on the bodies. I might get me one for my xray. The one I got with it looks like maybe you did it some time ago. Been used, but still looks good enough for me. I'll knock the bling right off a new slick body anyway. It would be nice to have one for display though !
buggy looks good Rocco
looker2756 Wrote:[Image: ZCrop01.jpg]

That's a mighty fine looking kyosho right there!
+1 ^ that'll be my next truggy right thur!!!
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
looker2756 Wrote:Give me a description of what it would look like in a pic. & I'll look for it. I have around 300 to choose from. Ha Ha Chances are if you ran a heat race I probably got ya at some point. Nice work on the bodies. I might get me one for my xray. The one I got with it looks like maybe you did it some time ago. Been used, but still looks good enough for me. I'll knock the bling right off a new slick body anyway. It would be nice to have one for display though !

TTR buggy with a werks motor black in the back with blue flames and red like scallops in the middles, white wing and rims

My crazy signature is under the Y in Hardesty's, and over the second A in raceway. lol
Looker I guess I haven’t met you since you said you have never raced out there. Also did you take any pic’s during the practice (well the inter mission before the mains)?

Czech is that your car going over the bumps after the straight in this pic?

[Image: ZCrop0007.jpg]
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
dont think so i wasnt in arnies quals

mikey thats evans qual, he had my orange wheels on and the car behind him is zippy with my old car. hey i painted both of those cars LOL
Hi im johnny knoxville and welcome to jackass
Looker here is an idea of what his shell looks like (mike C).
[Image: dsc016392qu0.jpg]
TEAM CFX RACING

][/QUOTE]

Any of a truggy with the paint scheme of the buggy in the fore ground?!? I was in the "A" Main. Id really apperciate some pics of my new czech paint ! Thank you for your time bro!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Here are 3 that I found for you. Appears to be all the good ones up close. I've looked for the buggy & have not seen a match yet. Hard telling I was all over on that day & couldn't even say what I was doing then. I wish I had taken more memory. I would have 600+ to choose from then Big Grin
Could Have, Would Have, Should Have ....

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]
Took the first one and messed with it Rocco- Top is original, bottom is mine.
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 1copy.jpg]
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I did your buggy too....

[Image: ZCrop0001copy.jpg]
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
thats really cool lol find any of mine?

I can't find any of yours ... That sucks ! These are the last good ones. It was cool to spend most of the day taking pictures. I learned a lot about my camera for sure. I wish I could do it all over again. There would be many more good ones to choose from. You can see as the pictures of the day progress, they get better. I have all summer to drive & take pictures .... Ahhh finally summer.

1/8 buggy

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: 15.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]

1/8 truggy

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 20.jpg]

[Image: 21.jpg]

[Image: 23.jpg]

Nice use of the Chitownrc.com sticker.

[Image: 24.jpg]
looker2756 Wrote:Nice use of the Chitownrc.com sticker.

[Image: 24.jpg]
Thats because thats Mr. tune's truck (the owner of the site) Big Grin
TEAM CFX RACING
the truck looks good dimo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winfield racing pics Gene 5 3,562 09-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Gene
  Cant seem to find any racing pics team3six 5 1,850 11-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Last Post: team3six
  Mbx5t pics motoxer4life 39 5,658 08-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Losi Micro T pics.. SixVi6-Camaro 96 10,053 12-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  updated revo pics SEEKandDESTROY2 12 1,761 09-14-2006, 08:15 PM