Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
t-maxx = most it has ever been broke
I was out driving today, and I hit the brakes, but they didn't work, and it started to slow finally, but then it hit a tree, and this happened:
[Image: deadmaxx.jpg]

is there anyone that knows maxxes very well, that can maybe meet me and help me figure out all that I need to buy?
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack
xmod red 1969 camaro with 6 cell conversion, stage 2 motor and body kit
xmod Red Toyota Supra-no upgrades.

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
xmod Yellow Acura NSX-has body kit(sometimes put the RSX body on it)
Visit my site
Mike, Mike, Mike, never stop steering!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
what do you mean never stop steering??? there was nothing to do with steering.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
Visit my site
You said the brakes didn't work...I was guessing the steering still did?

I guess getting you the failsafe is no big hurry now....we'll do it another day.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
the receiver batteries I think were to dead, because I tried steering, and it kept going straight.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
if you can take some clear pictures of the broken parts and front of the chassis il tell ya what you need.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
I will try my dad's camera, my cellphone was dieing when i tried to take the pics
My R/C's:

Visit my site
looks like 2 front bulkheads and a skid.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
The picture is fine Mich....have you been drinking today?
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Here are some more clearer pics:
[Image: deadmaxx1.JPG]
[Image: deadmaxx2.JPG]
[Image: deadmaxx3.JPG]
[Image: deadmaxx4.JPG]
My R/C's:

Visit my site
Yep...both bulkheads and the front skid. Did you take apart the steering assembly or did the screw break? (left side of the 3rd pic)

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
I didn't take anything apart, so I think the screw is missing, it looks like a lot more damage than it really is, I was expecting tons of money put into this, by the looks of it. Can someone maybe meet me somewhere, or come to my house, and help me with replacing the stuff, because I don't have the slightest idea, like Saturday or Sunday, or even tomorrow. I will go to Al's and buy two bulkheads and front skid, so i have them ready.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
well i have done that many times u need front bulks and a front skid..that should do the trick..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
i would go help u tomarrow but i start a new job tomarrow the only day i have free is sunday if u still need the help
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
2 front bulkheads, skid plate
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
cool bottled, if I don't do it before sunday, I may ask for your help.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
thats fine just get my number off of dan if u want me to fix it for u
if you still want to meet us for a bash i can help you there. I'm not sure if Im going to have the revo going got a few problems, but i can throw a motor in the maxx and bash that.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
I might not be able to go to the bash, since I found out my cousin and his new wife are coming over but I am trying to get out of having to be here, if I can i will be at the bash whether it is broke or not. I am buying the parts tomorrow from al's
My R/C's:

Visit my site
ok cool, i might just have a few people over at my house but IDK, it shouldnt take you too long to fix it, if you just pay attention to what you are doing you can do it yourself i know that you are probally a little afraid that you might mess something up but working on these things isnt as hard as it seems, just try it and if you do mess something up someone will help you. Just remember you have to take both upper and lower arms off to get the bulkheads off. Mine did that a few months ago but only on the rear.
[Image: CIMG0183.jpg]

I am know it isn't hard to fix these things, I had to replace spur gear yesterday, I have had to replace the draglink too, and lower a-arm too, I just want someone there to help on this one, just in case anything goes wrong, so if not Sunday with you Junkee, probably Sunday with Bottled. But as I said I will have the 2 bulkheads and the front skid purchased and waiting.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
if you have the money go with the RPM arms like i have, I havent broke one yet and i have had the truck for at least 6 months They are about 11 dollars a pair, but well worth it, on my dads stock truck he breaks arms all the time.

they are only 11 a pair??? damn I didn't know that, I will have to get them then, that is if I have enough, I have been wanting to get them, but I thought they were more expensive. I have around $60 to spend, so if I have enough they will be purchased to go on it too. how much are bulkheads around??
My R/C's:

Visit my site
i think stock bulks are around 8 and then skids are about 4

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...XDNA9&P=ML

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...VPROFIL=++

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...VPROFIL=++

is the part I need:
#4930R Bulkheads (l & r) (front) (grey)? is that both of the ones I need? or is there another thing I need to buy also for the bulkheads?
My R/C's:

Visit my site

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T-Maxx Pictures BAMF90 21 3,565 03-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  what to expect from t maxx sperry007 8 1,711 09-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Last Post: olds97_lss
  maxx tranny ? for you rusty savage 13 2,105 08-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  T maxx set ups???........ sikntired 13 2,754 05-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Last Post: sikntired
  Scrapped e-maxx plans and got a Clod! mikeh 6 1,772 04-30-2006, 01:42 PM