Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friday the 2nd
what when where?
bash
friday the 2nd
where?
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Woodfield parking garage again?? Top floor. easy to find, well lit, and random hot chics that try to get your attentions after you buzz them with the RC... fun fun. Oh yeah... and you can light ramps on fire and no rent a cops show up if its cold. Could be funn if it snows too. If you dont want to be in the snow go down a level. (Plus the GTI can do burnouts on the speed bumps:-))
sounds good to me! who else is in?

btw "speedbumps" who needs ramps then?
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
I can't make it.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Why? Location? Time?
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Why? Location? Time?

Time.

I need to send out my VBS and diffs, which means im basically taking my whole truck apart again, then when I get it back, I have to get everything mounted right, I need to order some parts from UE, and I need to get a new spur gear and clutchbell (odd sizes).

I'd say friday the 9th if everything goes right, but we know how often that happens.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
well ill be thier the 2nd if u people still want to go i should have my parts by tuesday or wednsday..... and i got alot more wood to build better ramps this time..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
Awesome... more rampage.
Where is this place your talking about???????????
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
what time?
[Image: stevepieces.jpg]

^ That is why I can't make it. LOL
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
You're so much more organized than me when taking apart an RC, I have parts laying all over the room when I do it... then I wonder why I lose so much stuff.
lol i just want it back together again. Need some money for a screw kit.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Sh1nn3r Wrote:Where is this place your talking about???????????

Woodfield mall... the big ass one... I just drive auto pilot so I cant give you directions. We bashed on the top floor of the "streets of woodfield" parking garage. It is seperate from the rest of the mall. I was amazed how much fun it was... And you have to do it at night. Even more fun yet still well lit.
:joy: sounds like fun, waiting on a radio system and motor Sad
whos gonna bring an on road or a off road?
might bring out the 4 tec drifter hehe
sux that i only have one battery though....
nitrosmoker Wrote::joy: sounds like fun, waiting on a radio system and motor Sad

Eh just run behind the thing and push it with a stick... :bustingup

And Neon- I will only have my revo. I wish I had my 4 tec together... I would bring it to drift...
i may have my mugen or my ofna workin by then and if not ill drive the slowtegay out there and drift with u guys :joy: Dan i think i should go do a mall security round up doin some sideways action.

.... I still like my marks at the mcdonalds at oakbrook that was just too nice....
Just what the forum needed Another Polish kid with ADD

Quote:And now it's sunny out...further proof that the weather is controlled by a woman who can't make up her mind, Mother Nature.
id go dependin on the time
what time on friday?
i can desperatly try to make it out there
Yeah... the drift at McDonalds was schweet. Was that you with my when I did the burnout on the speed bump or was that someone else?? If it wasn't you I will need to do it again. It gets really loud sometimes... and smokey.

But definitely try to get one running... maybe we can light another ramp on fire. I am still waitng on Drew, bottledbeast, for pics/video of the last one...
Probably late-ish why?? Meet up at 7:00 or 8:00 and bash for 2-3 hours depending on weather and such...
yea that was me u moron u didnt hear my car making noises just sittin there??? My mazda is gona blow up one of these days hopefully soon so it'll be fixed under waranty Cool you had that speed bump smoking hahahaha

I sill think i should've slide into the drive through at mcdonalds tho... i might aucuaully try that this weekend Wink

*back on topic* im pretty sure i can get either the ofna or the mugen working if not ima be mad but hey! Sat is gona be cool no matter wut
Just what the forum needed Another Polish kid with ADD

Quote:And now it's sunny out...further proof that the weather is controlled by a woman who can't make up her mind, Mother Nature.
7 or 8 at the woodfield upper deck!?
at night!?

should i bring an off road or on road if i come?
yeah at night. Top level of the parking garage at the streets of woodfield. I'm sure someone can give you exact directions. It is VERY well lit so you might as well be driving during the day. I would bring and on and off road but if can only take one... take the off road. It is decently smooth so the onroad can be fun but we will have ramps... so you definitely want an offroad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday Night Bash, 83 & St Charles Revoguy22 9 2,474 03-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Revoguy22
  Friday Night Kohls Bash! Revoguy22 7 1,813 10-15-2007, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Procharged5.0
  Friday nights Dupage area Whitey04 196 25,244 09-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Last Post: slaytanic
  Friday night hot heads Nitrowolf32 2 1,250 08-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Friday august 18th Whitey04 0 1,238 08-16-2006, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Whitey04
  Woodridge Bash, Friday August 4th RobH 10 2,353 08-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Last Post: RobH
  Woodridge Friday 3/31? DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 42 5,410 04-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Last Post: RCDad
  Bash Friday 3/3 mikecooper 41 5,862 03-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Anyone doing anything Friday/Saturday after thanksgiving? Ponch 116 15,481 11-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  Hooters Friday 11/4 snakebite46 98 14,055 11-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Last Post: squirrel