Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday nights Dupage area
Myself and a few friends have been meeting up at a parking lot for a few weeks now and I thought I'd extend the offer. The location is...

At the intersection of Rt. 83 & St. Charles Rd. in Villa Park/ Elmhurst area. In the strip mall in front of Kmart. We meet up around 8:30 - 9:30.

The lot has perfect asphalt for anything you got to run. That includes you on-road guys. But for the most part its just buggy's and monster trucks out there. I'd like to see more on-road guys. Come on out and see what its about. Theres enough asphalt you can drive your car until you almost can't see it, well you can see it but have your fail safe ready. If you have any questions like a more specific directions post up or send the pm. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

From the same guys that brought you the Busse Woods Bash!!
not sure the location??map or something??
thanks
I screwed up it rt 83 and st. charles. Map coming
http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIy...9931&mag=2

Its the big lot in the center of the map, closest to St. Charles and 83. Its the lot off of 83, you'll see that big entrance off of 83 we park just on the south side of the entrance all the way at the end of the lot. If your coming in the big entrance off of 83 you can't miss us, you'll see and hear the cars going.
Are you talking about the huge stripmall with a dominics, portillo's, kohls, etc?
Yes sir it is.
Is that close to Al's in Elmhurst?
space_doc Wrote:Is that close to Al's in Elmhurst?
It's five minutes away from al's. Head south on york, turn right (heading west) on st. charles.
cool. thx Mr Tune. I think I may have found my new spot. I assume thats 9PM Fridays?
Yes 9:00pm or 9;30 pm ish . after the stores close so the lot will be empty. We run all night till early morning hours .
So bring plenty of fuel. and your toolbox of stuff.
The police do not bother us at all.

I will also be there .
Savyboy
If you haven't broke anything your not bashin' hard enough!!!!:

TEAM RCMX MEMBER FOREVER! http://www.teamrcmx.com
RCMX SITE ADMIN. / CHI TOWN RC NUT /AND BUSSE BASH HOST!
http://www.rcshowoffs.proboards107.com = My RC Forum:crazy:
If your running that clod bring it out!! I got to check that thing out. Hope to see all of you up there! Its a good time, good people!
well if i have time i might swing up there with my GT and the buggy if it is dune.
It was a good time more people need to come out then enough rooom to open the cars/trucks up.
Thanx for stoppin out, even though you didn't run nothin' thats ok, next time bring something to run. My truck got a beating!
This bash spot will be starting up again just as soon as the weather gets better. Anyone interested feel free to join. There will be alot of straight line speed action happening this year and I debating making a 10th scale onroad track to run. But nothing is set in stone, one thing for sure is straight line runs with top end speed traps.
I'm building a car for this stuff. Big Grin

I even have a Secret car i'm working on.
Sweet a night time spot , now I can run my headlights on the savage !!!
FedEX # 1 The Purple Promise
Do all your Holiday shipping thur FedEx Big Grin

LSP , Ofna Raverger , E-Maxx Novak brushless , Hpi fire strom :joy:
Anyone running 4-tec out there?
No but I will be running a nitro rs4.
I would like to come out there some night, there is absolutely nowhere to really run my on-road around here, has anyone ran there yet this year?
I will be running mine when I finally get it together. But for now I'll probably just come out with a wicked fast truggy.
anyone be there this Friday? Weather permitting?
Probably not considering that its going to flurry thursday.
If the weather clears up nicely I might be there. I want to test run my new bullet and I just got the radar gun. But from what I understand the weather is going to be crappy (cold). I might be up in rockford as well at some piont and time. If you've got a place to run up there I'd be happy to join you.
A bit cold for friday night ! I'll see if Im free .
FedEX # 1 The Purple Promise
Do all your Holiday shipping thur FedEx Big Grin

LSP , Ofna Raverger , E-Maxx Novak brushless , Hpi fire strom :joy:
If anyone is going to go tonight, let me know as I just passed it on the way home from driving my buddy to work, and it seems dry, so if it doesn't rain/snow today, the pavement will be fine. I am up for going out, just don't want to be the only one there.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack
xmod red 1969 camaro with 6 cell conversion, stage 2 motor and body kit
xmod Red Toyota Supra-no upgrades.

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
xmod Yellow Acura NSX-has body kit(sometimes put the RSX body on it)
Visit my site

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  June 7 Champaign area COMP... now with sponsors Jetboat 3 2,017 06-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Jeep_Guy
  Friday Night Bash, 83 & St Charles Revoguy22 9 2,457 03-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Revoguy22
  New to the area....sort of...and new to this board. Hi! tittelba 9 2,269 01-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  Any Bashers in the Rockford area? DoubleDoor 16 3,611 10-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Last Post: BruceEdwards
  Friday Night Kohls Bash! Revoguy22 7 1,806 10-15-2007, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Procharged5.0
  Friday night hot heads Nitrowolf32 2 1,243 08-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Elgin Area Bashing Kwas5 4 1,876 04-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Kwas5
  Arlington Heights Area Bash son1cn 9 2,218 11-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  ATV/BMX track in carol stream area? Thirdgen89GTA 3 1,609 10-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  southern area get together? stratcat 120 13,970 09-17-2006, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Ponch