Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone doing anything Friday/Saturday after thanksgiving?
Mabye we can meet up at someplace to drive...I have an itch...And the neighbors hate me :bustingup They're lawn is 'precious' to them lol....So yeah, what about that bmx track? Me and traxxas26 may be able to make it there on friday...But IDK, if you feel like doing something post it here....
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Yeah you gotta be cleared with the neighbors if you're gonna be buzzing thru their yard.

I will be assembling and decorating a tree Friday.
Yeah i had a neigbor when i was young that would call the cops if my basketball went on her lawn.... I can understand them not wanting you running on there grass ... But a basketball... WTF!!!

.... Im guess im lucky she wasnt Herbert the old man on the family guy!!!!! (If you saw tonights episode you know what i mean!!! Kinda werid show tonight)
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
no running for me this weekend! i might be picking up a new p/s for my motor. we'll see how bad it is when i pull it apart.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
I have diffs and center CVDs on the way, I wont be ready for friday/saturday.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
i should be going to the woodrige track on friday if not saturday
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
maybe... I am off but will need to see what I am doing.
Allright...Cool. We have a couple of people possibly....IDK if I can even go for sure yet...
Sad I have to work, after thanksgiving sale Sad
lol...oh well.
what BMX track? lol, we should all just head over to revo2ks house and so how bad we can screw up the Treasures (neigbors) yard. and matt i saw beth last night and she was all mad because u almost hit her little 80 geo or something? lol and maybe they hate u because your getting 20 some feet of air and landing and tearing up their grass with a 8+ pound buggy? Hmm let me think about that, if it was my yard i would hate u to. lol we need to find somewhere really cool to go, like doesnt anyone own a field somewhere, old farm or something lol. i wish i could drive on our lot, but to many houses now.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Dude, I never came within 15ft of that POS....lol. I was afraid that 'her' car would break, if anything!
:lol:

What about that park that has the huge hill where I killed the savage at? What's it called? Mabye we can go there....Little bit for everyone-on road (huge clean parking lot) tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball feild, wide open grass....Lol taht sounds good.
yeah just gotta stay off the tennis courts and basket ball, but huge hill, huge parking lot, grassy area, just watch out for curbs. lmao If anyone wants to go let me know i can tell you where its at, or do a mapquest, its in shorewood, might be a little bit of drive for some of u, lol like 5 min for me. hopefully we can get more than 2-3 guys. lol o yeah forgot its called 4 seasons park

I vote for Sat at the BMX track in elgin :wavey:
Addy?
don't be surprised if only 2-3 people show up to Shorewood, that's not very central for everyone.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Oh I can't make it there, too far of a drive. I vote for shorewood....There's a couple of people around that can make it i'm sure...The place is 'Four Seasons Park'
Well, 2-3 ppl + the 2 of us isn't too bad....
What about you tex? Can you make it?
well unfortunately i wont be around the chitown area but i was bashing at vanhorn woods this past weekend and its got a little for everyone even 1/18ths!
yeah i didnt think that many people would come, but u dont need a whole lot to have fun lol, last time we were out there it was me, revo2k and one of my friends, we had a Nitro Rustler, Savage, and an emaxx it was loads of fun. except for matt, full throttle into a flat curb i dont think there were very many parts that werent broke. now well have two monsters and maybe if tex comes, if we do it sat my dad and cousin might come out there, with tmaxxes one stock and one with a sirio 26 maybe i dont remember. I have a pretty stock tmaxx, unfortunately i still have the 2.5, matt (revo2k) as u know has the revo and k2, but i wouldnt be surprised if he breaks one if not both by then, lol. hopefully someone else can make it out, i want see tex's revo lol, even though i still havnt seen matts

I'm going to Leisure hours Sat to work

edit:possibly
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Quote:I have diffs and center CVDs on the way, I wont be ready for friday/saturday.

Lucky. I need a lot of things.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
if we work at leisure on saturday will bernie let us tear up the track a bit after the work for the day is done??
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:if we work at leisure on saturday will bernie let us tear up the track a bit after the work for the day is done??
where is this place? I hear alot about leisure hobby, I am in elgin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday Night Bash, 83 & St Charles Revoguy22 9 2,474 03-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Revoguy22
  Friday Night Kohls Bash! Revoguy22 7 1,813 10-15-2007, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Procharged5.0
  Friday nights Dupage area Whitey04 196 25,241 09-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Last Post: slaytanic
  Friday night hot heads Nitrowolf32 2 1,250 08-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Saturday bash at Elgin BMX track.... Thirdgen89GTA 27 5,242 07-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  Friday august 18th Whitey04 0 1,237 08-16-2006, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Whitey04
  Woodridge Bash, Friday August 4th RobH 10 2,349 08-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Last Post: RobH
  Woodridge Friday 3/31? DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 42 5,405 04-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Last Post: RCDad
  Mini Event, Saturday April 01 Brian_BigSquidRC 4 1,940 03-29-2006, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Tex
  Bash Friday 3/3 mikecooper 41 5,861 03-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty