Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amain Hobbies
Just wondering how many shop there regularly
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
ive shopped there many times. They are the best online store for rc parts that i know off. I can place on order on monday and i will recieve my items by wednesday. Ive always received my stuff 2 days after i payed for it. Highly recommended from me
I also use them, just wondering how many from these boards are using them.
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
I've never used them, all I hear is good stuff about them though. I wouldn't hesitate to use them.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
yeah I use them to very good
I use them all the time. Nothing but great service. Bought alot of stuff from them. Thats where I mainly buy all my stuff from. Tires, engines, pipes, etc etc. The local places like AL's dont carry alot of the stuff I look for, otherwise I'd give them my business.
I have also used them before and would use them again. Very good prices and fast shipping!
Best online hobby store . Order on monday have your stuff weds.!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Amain hobbies have good customer service. They are on top of their game. I have never ordered from them, but just talking to them, they seem cool.
________
NikkiSpade cam
i've ordered from them extremely good shipping, very fast! and they have a lot of parts my locals don't have, plus some of the local hobby store employees are "tools". my .02
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
same with me.. A main was one of the first hobby shops to start getting Parts from Kyosho USA. Although none of the kyosho parts were listed online yet I called and get the parts I needed easily.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
++

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
I've heard good things, but their prices don't always seem to be the best.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tower hobbies is giving away Platnium REVO's! Whoo Hoo! team3six 20 6,023 04-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Toughtrax
  Killer Hobbies 1/2 off Rawkfist_02 9 2,042 04-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Last Post: slaytanic
  Kenosha His and Her's Hobbies Carpet chicagokenji 3 1,425 11-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Procharged5.0
  Good deal on Mini T batteries at Stormer Hobbies DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 28 4,511 12-16-2005, 10:36 PM
Last Post: SixVi6-Camaro
  what happened to stanton hobbies? badhoopty 27 6,407 08-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Last Post: PoPRC
  so what other hobbies outside of R/C does everybody have? clearwaterms 1 1,728 11-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Last Post: TowShen