Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What track is DD running at this weekend?
Ok, I feel it is time for me to chime in here....

First of, Rocco well said and trhank you.

Second, Tex I think you totally misread Johns statement (which is easy to do because of no voice tone or facial expressions) My impression from Johns statement is this. He and I and other club members have raced at HT races and they where a complete disaster meaning no computer working or racing then losing all the data etc. Just not run very well and they are a business running it. This is why he stated at least we can power up a computer, because they have probs doing that. So IMO he wasnt telling YOU or anyone to not race with us and go race with HT, he was stating go see what kind of probs they have they are worse than ours. But I will let JOhn explain himself.

Secondly, This is a problem I have with forums people are upset and express their feeling out in the open and can send a wrong opinion on things, I think some things should be handled behind closed doors not on a forum. Eric and Chad if you have a prob email me or someone don't start slandering.

Thirdly, Whinning complaining and whatever else you want to call it will not solve anything. As Rocco said and Rich said above things need to be discussed and resolved not whinnning complaining all the time and not offering up any advice to resolve the situation.

Fourthly, Before anyone says it I know I was not there the last 2 weeks, but I know pretty much everything that has happened and I have not formed an opinion against anyone or anything these are just my observations from what I have read here and talked to others.

Fifth. For the newer members you have joined in a transitional time where as we just got out computer system, built a new track, have a new person running the computer amid other things. So we are working this out as best as we can. You also must remember that we are a club of racers and no one is doing this for a business and we are not making money on this, all monies stay in the club. I could see the complaints if this happened at LH or somthing that was runnning this as a Biz. To give you some background on the club, just under two years ago we had an idea to start a club racing (this consisted of Dale, Cory and I) then John jumped in shortly after. The club has grown beyond my wildest ideas. I want this club to be the best but it will not happen by itself, it needs members to step up and be an active part not sit back in your tent area and whin and complain and pack up and leave because your not happy.

If anyone can tell me what whinning and leaving will do to help a situation I will be glad to listen.

I am very interested to see how many club members show up at our meeting thursday, bring thoughts and comments, and ideas but if you bring attitude you will be asked to leave.

I am done putting up with petty BS and compaining about this and that every race, I want to race also and have a good time and meet new people and enjoy this hobby with everyone else, that is why I started this club. If you think you are that much of a pro driver and take this sooo seriously thinking you will get sponsored or something we are not the club for you. For that you need to race the K challenge or the pro series, because we are not that serious. We try to run a family type of atmosphere and we will not tolerate excessive swearing bad attitudes etc. Because this is suppose to be fun, lets not lose sight of that.

Also To MR. Tune and other Chitown forum members I am sorry that DD business came to the chitown forums. This is not the place, this should be a place of talking about races, set ups, ideas etc. This id not a DD forum to bitch and moan on. So if you feel you need to do that please email me privately, or better yet come to the meeting.

Once again I am sorry we are constitantly trying to improve, but we all need to grow up a bit.

George
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.

Messages In This Thread
What track is DD running at this weekend? - by cemeb4dk - 08-02-2005, 02:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crawler Track @ RC Hobbies in Naperville JoeRocket33 26 16,028 12-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Bizzyb
  Dirt Track Losi Micros BJoe 7 2,848 02-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Last Post: BJoe
  indoor crawling this weekend anyone? Jetboat 25 5,543 01-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  Saturday bash at Elgin BMX track.... Thirdgen89GTA 27 5,424 07-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  anyone up for some weekend bashing? 3/10 or 3/11 stratcat 1 1,490 03-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Last Post: thenewguy821
  ATV/BMX track in carol stream area? Thirdgen89GTA 3 1,645 10-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  Busse woods meet Labor day weekend Whitey04 16 3,649 09-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Whitey04
  Any big races this weekend? cemeb4dk 2 1,803 06-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  upcoming weekend salsaking 10 2,228 05-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Last Post: salsaking
  bmx track in Elgin DoubleDoor 33 6,221 04-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Last Post: olds97_lss