Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busse woods meet Labor day weekend
We Will still be there. Where going to be alittle short handed but Some die-hards will still be there. You have to come out and see the flyin' buggy, and see me baby my savage..HAHA.

Its still in the same place beisterfield and bisner rd. in Elk Grove. We should be there around 12:00pm give or take a few.

Come on out and have alittle fun! Break some stuff and well play the video on this site! But don't be like me and forget your fuel! This week Maybe I'll forget my truck... If you need more info on this meet please post and I'll try to answer best of my ability.

Note: This post does NOT replace the original busse woods post. This is for Labor Day weekend only. And don't forget...NO WORK ON MONDAY!!!

Please check The original post for further information:
http://www.chitownrc.com/showthread.php?t=4053
Yeah! Even though Tim and I won't be there, people should still go and bash. Bashing FUN!

Hulk Smash!!!Confusedmash:
yup.. I'll be there! I'll bring the radio, Ramp, a couple chairs and my RC's.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
I'm going to target tonight to look for a cover
cool.. canopy would be good to have. Also I always forget about it but I have a 400w inverter hard wired under the passenger set of my Camaro too just in case we need to power anyhitng that is AC powered.
-- John --
cool I was always thinking a convertor would have been nice. But I try to make sure everything is charged before I go. I'm going out to sears, menards, home depot, etc. tomorrow to get a bigger tool box (fishing box). And some more much needed tools, then als for fuel.....haha. Can't wait. I might go out friday night also and run the truck around, just got the body painted, and fitted. If anyone's interested in friday night run let me know. I went with Tim to a very well lite parking lot and wasn't bothered all night.
I may try to make it up this weekend, depending on traffic, mood and all of that..
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent
hi~ guys i'm Allen, and I just bought a Ofna Hyper 7. now i want to sell my buggy for $150, anyone interest just let me know. see u guys this weekend ^.^
roc_sky... Very cool! hyper 7's are good buggies.

Whitey.. yeah its time you get a larger box and clean out the pan car parts. MT's tend to take up space and need larger tools. lol!
-- John --
Yeah, i always found it odd that OFNA had the two lines of Excellent buggies. Never had a chance to play with a Hyper 7 but its definitely a line that I would look at were I to buy another buggy.

I do like my Jammin though. Just finished a complete tear down and rebuild of the Jammin chassis, suspension and driveline. Reshimmed all of the diffs, locktited every metal on metal screw. About 6 hours start to finish. Put 7k front, 30k center, and 3k rear.
got the canopy today, I have a table but the table in a mustang might be kind of difficult. The truck is almost ready just a few minor things to do. heres a pic of it
[Image: DSC00067.jpg]
You put 30k weight in the center diff on a buggy?
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
He's a basher with a nice motor, a sweet buggy, and likes wheelies....Like me! LoL I'm just too lazy to fill my center diff with 30k.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Yeah, I don't run on a track very often (maybe once or twice when I get a new car), so half the time the front wheels spin like crazy on hard launches for the ramp. Plus it cuts down on wear to the front wheels.

Were it a track only machine I might go with a 7,5,3 combo and see how i like that.

I've got 1,3,5,7,10,30,and 50k diff fluids at home. I tried a quite a few combinations and for bashing 30k in the center works, really cuts down on the front tire wear.

Yes, A jammin is slightly expensive for bashing; Especially a jammin FTE buggy. But remember I got the roller for $177 so it barely cost me anything.
i put 100k in the center of my storm.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Should get back onto the subject of Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash:
Well for the people that know me I'm late as usual. But I'm still here. Got the tent up and the truck running. John, sorry I wasn't here at 12. Come on up run your rc's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looks like Busse Woods is open again. Thirdgen89GTA 1 13,819 01-21-2014, 04:30 AM
Last Post: magan
  Rc Swap Meet!!! JesterRock 7 4,152 11-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Last Post: rayk504
  New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! Savyboy 625 81,349 07-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Catfisher
  Busse video son1cn 1 1,879 01-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  indoor crawling this weekend anyone? Jetboat 25 5,267 01-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  anyone up for some weekend bashing? 3/10 or 3/11 stratcat 1 1,449 03-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Last Post: thenewguy821
  Meeting at Busse Woods Savyboy 147 23,610 09-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Tex
  Labor day bash, 9-4-06 RobH 3 1,287 09-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Any big races this weekend? cemeb4dk 2 1,753 06-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  upcoming weekend salsaking 10 2,094 05-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Last Post: salsaking