Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Screwed ( anyone got a 2.4 cavalier motor)
Meatwad Wrote:She's getting a NEW civic Si coupe or a Scion TC, next week.
We have decided not to sell the cavalier cause it aint worth much the doors are all dinged up, interior is shot, needs front end work, tires are almost gone.
so she said i could part it out.

Ok Forrest... Or should i call you Rainman (no... rainman was smart, and " im a reaal good driver" unlike you)

Your a young guy... We all beat our parents cars.... Lord knows i did too... Hell i know a certain dirty pol that rolled a high dollar sedan Wink

I guess what im saying is learn a lesson and dont be such a sh!thead with your moms car anymore.... If your gonna drive like you've sustained a serious brain stem injury then slide behind the wheel of your faded champagne/ goldish death trap and race the light poles in the local walmart parking lot! Because its not worth the Guilt, monetary loss or loss of your moms trust... Well, if she even does trust you... Are there still those little plastic cover on all the wall outlets? Hehehehehe. Sorry had to kick ya one more time !
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune

Messages In This Thread
Im Screwed ( anyone got a 2.4 cavalier motor) - by rocco79 - 08-09-2007, 06:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got a 3rd ticket today...how screwed am I? t to the maxx2 41 6,469 08-19-2007, 08:01 AM
Last Post: blktransam
  get screwed on ebay chickenfarmer3 15 2,526 08-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Last Post: mikeh
  Frosty (There you guys happy) Needs a Motor... FreeRideFrosty 6 1,553 01-29-2006, 08:52 AM
Last Post: MX_KEVIN
  my maxx is really screwed up, beyond my ability t to the maxx2 54 7,200 10-29-2005, 09:50 PM
Last Post: t to the maxx2