Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a 3rd ticket today...how screwed am I?
So I was going down the road at about 45 miles an hour. The light turned yellow, so I hit my brakes to slow down, my tires started to skid, and I felt like I would lose control if I continued to brake. I made the judgement call to go through the stop light, Well, of course a cop was on the side of the street sitting there, so he turned his lights on, I pulled over, and he gave me a ticket.

What is going to happen?
I have 2 prior tickets...one on 9-11-06 for 47 in a 25, got that down to supervision and traffic school
and one for an illegal left turn on around 12-4-06...the sign said no left turns 4-6 pm, but an SUV was blocking it, the judge gave me supervision for that too

What is going to happen?
Smile
what roads were all those on?
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
first one was central, totally my fault
second one was in deerfield, forgot what road, right by deerfield road
and this one was route 60 at field dr, according to the ticket
Smile
damn, surprised none of those were on sheridan or greenbay, they're just so easy to speed on...
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
north_shore_racer Wrote:damn, surprised none of those were on sheridan or greenbay, they're just so easy to speed on...
I try to be careful on sheridan and greenbay, I know cops LOVE those roads. But now I'm done speeding for good...hopefully. I can't deal with more tickets.
Smile
t to the maxx2 Wrote:What is going to happen?

You're gonna go to jail!Big Grin LOL, JUST MESSIN' WITH YA!Big Grin
Well it used to be, but I thinkthe laws have changed since I was a reckless youngin... If you get 3 tickets in a year you lose your license. It used to be also, if you had supervision and got a ticket while on it, both tickets would be charged to your record. This may or may not of changed. Also you can bet your insurance rate will go up significantly, especially if your young.
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Great... I hope the judge understands that I was trying to do the safest thing possible, becuase if I where to continue on, I would have skidded through the intersection out of control anyways
Smile
Your screwed.

If you were skidding throught the intersection to come to a stop then the judge will say you were going to fast for conditions or were possibly distracted. Better get a lawyer and $500.00 min if you don't want to loose your license.

You will find no sympathy in court from a judge. Don't challenge with what I'm saying because the judge could care less. The judge has a job and he don't want to work late when it's nice out either.

Supermaxx Predator Lite Race Maxx
Supermaxx Thunder Big-Block Race Truck
GS Storm SUT CE Native Racing Truck
Mugen MBX5T
Mugen MBX5R
Ya, I am pretty sure you lose your license with 3 tickets.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Gl Hf Dd
What kind of car is it? I thought I remebered you just getting a new Pontiac G6. I'd be concerned with why the Anti-lock brakes didn't work...
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
thenewguy821 Wrote:What kind of car is it? I thought I remebered you just getting a new Pontiac G6. I'd be concerned with why the Anti-lock brakes didn't work...
ya, the g6. It doesn't have ABS. It was the "special value" package, the car was amazingly cheap, with zero options.
Smile
Get a lawyer.... Trust ME!

I once got 6 in one NIGHT!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Yeah, we are definately getting a lawyer.
Smile
rocco79 Wrote:Get a lawyer.... Trust ME!

wtf were ya doing rocco
I have a good attorney if you need one. There is no way it will cost you at least $500. He got me supervision for my 78 in a 45 ticket and has worked a lot for friends of my family. Here:

Donald J. Cosley
Office: 847-253-3100
Cell: 847-340-5517

Tell him Dan, a friend of Jay Schreiner, sent you when you meet with him.
man i wont trust a lawyer who's name doesnt end in 'berg or 'stein lmao Smile
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:man i wont trust a lawyer who's name doesnt end in 'berg or 'stein lmao Smile
ROFL. How about "vitz"...I think I'd make a good lawyer
Smile
rocco79 Wrote:Get a lawyer.... Trust ME!

lol, I remember that!
t to the maxx2 Wrote:ya, the g6. It doesn't have ABS. It was the "special value" package, the car was amazingly cheap, with zero options.
Wait a minute here Speedy, you managed to get an brand new production car without ABS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
SSWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT
What kind a motors can you get with that package?

Meatwad Wrote:wtf were ya doing rocco

I know I may regret this but.......X2
Mr. Tune Wrote:lol, I remember that!

Im still wondering what Rocco did that night!
TTTM2..... I got three tickets in one year and lost my license for 3 months.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
BJoe Wrote:Wait a minute here Speedy, you managed to get an brand new production car without ABS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
SSWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT
What kind a motors can you get with that package?

I know I may regret this but.......X2

Can I ask why you would not want ABS?? I can understand not wanting or needing traction control as it can often hold a car back.... but I have never seen ABS on a new car do anything but help. :confused:
My dad had a certain price he wanted, and pontiac had a special deal going, so we got this brand new car for 14000 otd
With pontiacs deal, it is what it is, no changes.
It has a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bears signed Jay Cutler today! Mr. Tune 7 2,140 04-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Last Post: thenewguy821
  Wreck today Traxxas_Junkee 24 4,413 12-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Im Screwed ( anyone got a 2.4 cavalier motor) Meatwad 154 18,721 08-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Had my first runaway today Meatwad 18 2,988 07-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Meatwad
  Revo Raffle $5 a ticket (only 100 sold) BAMF90 21 5,384 07-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Last Post: BAMF90
  Got some good news today for a change... Czech-it-Out Graphics 12 2,389 04-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Last Post: xxxnt with trx 2.5
  today could be the day....... chickenfarmer3 83 9,536 03-20-2007, 04:23 AM
Last Post: squirrel
  Today's joke Procharged5.0 9 1,784 02-16-2007, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  get screwed on ebay chickenfarmer3 15 2,366 08-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Last Post: mikeh
  Site slow today? Ponch 8 1,261 08-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1