Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get screwed on ebay
hi, got a question. i bought a sp2 off ebay and it came in today. yaaaahhhh. but as i was looking at it all the cvd's and drive and brake cups are shot, talked to the guy and now he is saying "they are ok but he wouldnt use them to race" in the add it said completely rebuilt, race ready. so today i went fromBig Grin to feeling like my butt hurts.. anything i can do thru ebay or paypal? thanks
Ya you can protest it through paypal if you want your money back, item is not as described.
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
try to work it out with the seller first....then if he still won't do the right thing, follow the eBay process for buyer protection. and be prepared for negative feedback even if you are right, just because that's how ebay jerks do it.

before you begin, honestly ask yourself if the cost of fixing the damage, added to what you paid, still makes it a fair deal???? I mean, did you ask the seller lots of detailed questions, or request more close up pictures? All good things to do before jumping into a deal from a couple ebay pictures....
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Try talking to him again, and ask for some sort of reimbursement for falsely advertising, and if he don't you will file a paypal complaint. Make sure to save all emails and take photos right away.
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
give us a link to the auction
Yes do what they said above. Try to calmly talk to the guy and ask him for a partial refund or to go and buy the parts to fix it and mail them out free of charge.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
i tried to be civil with him and told him the price for all the parts from amain totaled 140, asked him if he would be willing to work with me(i would have been happy with like 70 bucks) and he said they were fine. i dont know how to post a link but it is item #300012835285. thanks for your help guys. chad
he refunded me $50. i guess thats better that nothing
It's good if you feel it's good. If not, don't accept his offer.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Well if you are happy with it then, ok... I personally would never of bought that just by the auction listing, anyone that doesnt take close up pics seems to be trying to hide something.

I hope it all works out for you ....
cool thanks guys
For those interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%26fvi%3D1

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
thanks dude.
so far i've got everything but a few cvds for 50
Well it was said to be rebuilt right
SO what exactly was rebuilt and when was it rebuilt last.
Was it rebuilt a year ago?

It is things like that you have to look at all the angels
I have seen them where they are selling a picture but how it was worded, you would have been taken by the auction and paid $50 for a photocopy of the item you thought you were getting.

Atleast you got some compensation for the crapola.
Life is like Beavers, One Damn thing after another- Unknown
If your not breakin parts your not going fast enough-Biodragen

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Losi 8T, JR8611a ST servo, Futaba 9350 Th\Brk Servo, RB-C6BB Motor and Novarossi 528XR.
Yeah, Im surprized you got anything at all. I love when they omit the fact that certain parts are missing. I have learned to ask a lot of questions. Then based on the answer, and the speed of the response, I decide if I will bit. Sometimes you get answers like: "yea ths truck grate! no Probelms! it best one on ebey! you go bid now, get best deel!" LOL!
You're never to old to be immature

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  la-z-boy chair on ebay Gene 1 1,545 11-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Last Post: BJoe
  Rusty Pontiac goes for $226k on eBay DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 4 2,076 11-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Last Post: BJoe
  Im Screwed ( anyone got a 2.4 cavalier motor) Meatwad 154 18,751 08-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Got a 3rd ticket today...how screwed am I? t to the maxx2 41 6,121 08-19-2007, 08:01 AM
Last Post: blktransam
  gotta love ebay adds.... blktransam 12 2,392 08-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Ebay help? FreeRideFrosty 0 941 11-18-2006, 02:07 AM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  The biggest truck I have ever listed on ebay t to the maxx2 18 2,954 10-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Tex
  Ebay is really starting to become a bussiness for me! t to the maxx2 13 2,391 05-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Last Post: t to the maxx2
  Another Sexy ebay auction! PoPRC 12 2,099 04-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Found this on ebay PoPRC 11 2,530 04-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Last Post: PoPRC