Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F-150 Raptor
Pretty cool, SVT has been working on this truck for a little while now.
Ford F-150 Raptor Video Surfaces Online - PickupTrucks.com News
I guess Ford is ignoring the press about it's own financial woes...or at least SVT is.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
I think ford needs too do something to get people excited about their product lines again.
Having been VERY into the mustang scene a few years back its great for me to see the SVT badge being used again. SVT FTW!!!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
At one point this summer it was thought that this truck was going to be killed off because of gas prices and money issues, now suddenly it's back on.
Found another vid!

More F-150 SVT Raptor Video! - PickupTrucks.com News
I don't know just never been impressed with modded modern full size trucks, always seem to hillbilly for me. Its a cool project and all that. I don't know just part of building up a truck is changing it from stock. Having a truck that comes stock like that just takes away the thrill. Maybe they are just creating this truck to give Ford a better chance of winning Baja in the stock class? I like the engine and the tuned suspension but in all honesty the truck could look more bajaish.
Mnster Wrote:I don't know just never been impressed with modded modern full size trucks, always seem to hillbilly for me. Its a cool project and all that. I don't know just part of building up a truck is changing it from stock. Having a truck that comes stock like that just takes away the thrill. Maybe they are just creating this truck to give Ford a better chance of winning Baja in the stock class? I like the engine and the tuned suspension but in all honesty the truck could look more bajaish.

They are probably catering to those who wish to have a stock sort of looking truck that they can rip ass in on the weekends. I actually like the concept.

And I agree with rocco. The svt badge being installed again is very cool
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:They are probably catering to those who wish to have a stock sort of looking truck that they can rip ass in on the weekends. I actually like the concept.

And I agree with rocco. The svt badge being installed again is very cool

Pfft! Still says Ford on it! YUK :moon::moon:
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
No matter what you say, Ford makes a good 3/4 ton, 1 ton truck.. Can't beat a solid front axle for a work-horse. I can't say their cars and stuff leave a sweet taste in my mouth, besides the mustang.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
I'm figuring this truck will draw in customers who wouldn't normally build a truck like this or want a truck like this that still has it's warranty in contact.