ChitownRC
F-150 Raptor - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: F-150 Raptor (/thread-8693.html)

F-150 Raptor - BJoe - 11-02-2008

Pretty cool, SVT has been working on this truck for a little while now.
Ford F-150 Raptor Video Surfaces Online - PickupTrucks.com News

F-150 Raptor - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 11-03-2008

I guess Ford is ignoring the press about it's own financial woes...or at least SVT is.

F-150 Raptor - rocco79 - 11-03-2008

I think ford needs too do something to get people excited about their product lines again.
Having been VERY into the mustang scene a few years back its great for me to see the SVT badge being used again. SVT FTW!!!!!

F-150 Raptor - BJoe - 11-03-2008

At one point this summer it was thought that this truck was going to be killed off because of gas prices and money issues, now suddenly it's back on.

F-150 Raptor - BJoe - 11-05-2008

Found another vid!

More F-150 SVT Raptor Video! - PickupTrucks.com News

F-150 Raptor - Mnster - 11-05-2008

I don't know just never been impressed with modded modern full size trucks, always seem to hillbilly for me. Its a cool project and all that. I don't know just part of building up a truck is changing it from stock. Having a truck that comes stock like that just takes away the thrill. Maybe they are just creating this truck to give Ford a better chance of winning Baja in the stock class? I like the engine and the tuned suspension but in all honesty the truck could look more bajaish.

F-150 Raptor - AddictedtoNITRO - 11-05-2008

Mnster Wrote:I don't know just never been impressed with modded modern full size trucks, always seem to hillbilly for me. Its a cool project and all that. I don't know just part of building up a truck is changing it from stock. Having a truck that comes stock like that just takes away the thrill. Maybe they are just creating this truck to give Ford a better chance of winning Baja in the stock class? I like the engine and the tuned suspension but in all honesty the truck could look more bajaish.

They are probably catering to those who wish to have a stock sort of looking truck that they can rip ass in on the weekends. I actually like the concept.

And I agree with rocco. The svt badge being installed again is very cool

F-150 Raptor - bubbaracing - 11-06-2008

AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:They are probably catering to those who wish to have a stock sort of looking truck that they can rip ass in on the weekends. I actually like the concept.

And I agree with rocco. The svt badge being installed again is very cool

Pfft! Still says Ford on it! YUK :moon::moon:

F-150 Raptor - J-Dub - 11-09-2008

No matter what you say, Ford makes a good 3/4 ton, 1 ton truck.. Can't beat a solid front axle for a work-horse. I can't say their cars and stuff leave a sweet taste in my mouth, besides the mustang.

F-150 Raptor - BJoe - 11-11-2008

I'm figuring this truck will draw in customers who wouldn't normally build a truck like this or want a truck like this that still has it's warranty in contact.