Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new buggy question
not sure if this is the right place to put this, but i am in the process of building a new kit but im not sure which one to get. I am confused because i called my local hobby shop ALS and they said everyone is buying the associate buggy but i don't want something that is built all ready i enjoy the build and i want something that is very race quality. my last build was kyosho m777 but i heard there is a new m9 coming out also the losi i heard was good. please let me know
m9 or...mbx6. dare I speak too soon?

both look pretty tight. Odonnel buggy is stellar as well. you can't pick a bad buggy out of the three, it's just im sure they each have their own characteristics. I run an mbx5r and I love its stability. ask around and see what would fit your driving style best thats probably what you want, want your vehicle to fit you, not you have to form to fit your vehicle. ^__^
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
i guess if u want to pay 900 bucks for an MP9 go for it. MBX6 looks like a losi 8 with pillow balls. Go with the rc8 and you will be more than happy
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
thanks guys
I'd give the O'Donnel buggy a look-see too. MBX-6 doesnt look as squished as a losi I don't think.

Xray 808 is THE best kit you will ever build. Hands down.
except of course for that taco they try to call a chassis lol

lmao, I think I like the 808 more than the Losi, the new Hyper9 looks cool, but unsure about durabality issues.

Is that why most RC8 guys buy the BCE chassis?
no cuz the BCE chassis keys in the rear suspension plate and its pimp and says BCE on it Smile the stocker is nothing like an xray taco mmmmmm taco

slaytanic Wrote:Is that why most RC8 guys buy the BCE chassis?

i think talking to bill there are something like 15 of them made and look they make one for the gay o 8ight now so i bet xray guys will be swinging from bills nuts
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
The xray guys will all need them after they start getting a little slop and blow all the bulkhead bearings. Xray has the absolute highest quality materials, and a piece of shit chassis, that is the only problem any of their cars every had

ok so i would have to get a whole new chassis instead of the so called taco what kit is pro level that i can build not built all ready. i usually like the associate products but the jacked up with a built rc8 stupid no fun
tear it apart and rebuild it or wait for the rc8t to come out that comes in kit form
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
lol thats funny yeah someone else told me that at work .....
lol. Im sure the 808 Chassis would hold up for awhile what he's saying is the BCE chassis is the way to go in the long run.

does anyone have pics of a bce in there rc8
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g119/e...#37;20RC8/
kick ass thanks nice setup ..
heres a better one with out engine radio tray and other stuff so you can see the chassis

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g119/e...RC8008.jpg
thanks very good picks
is that your rc8
yup thats my turdpile
are you racing at leisure or no how does it handle
how is the xray 808

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sirio .18 tm question? JOE 6 3,404 12-29-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  New Buggy Soon J-Dub 29 6,258 02-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Would a 5HP engine fit in my buggy LMAO Rawkfist_02 23 4,913 01-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  New buggy, losi 8ight T or mugen mbx5T snoracer 10 3,159 01-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Setting up a clutch for 1/8th buggy Toughtrax 6 1,857 12-22-2007, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Touring Car Question BJoe 6 2,079 10-26-2007, 10:18 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  New buggy from SH Engines! slaytanic 26 3,954 10-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Piktor Rush 2 8th scale buggy? Thirdgen89GTA 38 6,560 08-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Last Post: allan42r
  Quick Revo Diff question stratcat 12 2,892 08-10-2007, 04:55 PM