Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New buggy from SH Engines!
Check this out! I have to say the chassis is SICK! It looks like they took some cues from the RC8 (suspension) and the 8ight (radio tray). Check out the brake /throttle linkage. Doesn't look ground breaking but definitely original in some ways. I can't wait to see how it performs and what price it comes in at. Wish I could understand what the hell the guy is saying. If they stick to the business plan they used with the mills they put out it shoulb be a good reliable buggy @ a great price. I for one am looking forward to it. I just hope they do it right and they could become a presence. If they go off half azz they will be just another 2nd tier junk pusher. Take a look!

(±K§G)SH ENGINES 1/8 OFF ROAD BUGGY PROTOTYPE - ¦C¦L¼Ò¦¡ - World News: - Åwªï¥úÁ{»»±±¼Ò«¬¤ë¥Zºô¯¸¡I Welcome to the home of Radia Coutral models Magazine
Jason Ashton is doing the R&D for it
no he isnt, jason was on sidorf but quit cuz they didnt pay him
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Following Jason Ashton's news about leaving Sidorf, he posted this on the grid earlier, referring to the new buggy coming from engine manufacturers, SH:
"I went to Taiwan and tested the car for a week. It is actually very
good... It has alot of neat features."

yes Mike, he is doing R&D for the SH buggy
trv. dont correct Mike he knows EVERYTHING.......lol
ya like how u ran that engine u sold me way for more than a gallon

no...whoever I bought it from ran it for more then they told me, ask ponch and kevin f they seen it at pro series which was like 3 weeks after i bought it and said it has had more then a couple gallons on it
i sold it for what they bring for parts engines...
ya they mentioned to me how u couldnt get it to run and how u spent alot of time trying to get it going; so u sold an engine knowing it had more fuel on it and you knew that it was running like shit and you told me it only had a gallon on it

you bought it from me, and I NEVER ran it, I got it from Radkeela, I Seen hes active here, pm him and ask him Ryan

take it to pm guys.........BACK ON TOPIC!!!
actually it ran perfectly fine im not going to argue with anyone over something so stupid...it was just loose pinch but it ran like a raped ape
ur a fuckin liar i talked to ponch and kevin and they said u couldnt get it to run, which doesnt surprise me as there is no pinch and rod is sloppyer than an 80y,o whore. You dont sell stuff on here that you know doesnt run, you dont fuck over locals put shit like that on ebay dont try to pass off ur misfortune on someone on here thats fuckin shitty. Ya i know i said all was cool, but that was before i talked to ponch and kevin oh ya and the fact that the piece of shit doesnt run, why you think i asked you for pics. I would strongly recommend anyone never to buy from you

weird how I raced the v-spec all day at RCR with no prbs. they looked at it because i said teh pinch was loose I never had a issue with it running badley, I sold it with me putting one gallon on it, I am sorry you feel sore on a 100 dollar v-spec I even offered to send you money via pay-pal if you thought I ripped you dont go and slander my name over this. Just like I didnt slander trevors name I bought it used as did you I am sorry you feel that I ripped you which I dont think I did not for 100.00 v-spec with a new style case and TKO bearings thats less then they sell on ebay as parts engines
i have no idea what that says

these are quotes from YOU

Czech-it-Out Graphics Online
I own rocco brocoli
Rating: 0% (0)

08-24-2007, 01:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the pinch isnt bad though, that is a vspec pinch; its fine u must be used to novas?

Czech-it-Out Graphics Online
I own rocco brocoli
Rating: 0% (0)

08-24-2007, 01:20 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no im not bitching or anything, there was plenty of oil in it no rust or anything, rods a bit sloppy but no way was it at a gallon lol
rods sloppy and low pinch and i said theres no way it had a gallon on it, ya then i tried to run it. You knew it wouldnt run man, you knew it had more than a gallon on it shit u prolly put more than a gallon on it. I wasn't bitching when i was under the impression that it ran great and you had only run it a little bit at home with no issues. Not that you spent a day at the track and it wouldnt run

again for the last time it ran perfect just was low pinch I am not going to continue to jack this thread you want to bitch at me do it via p.m

for the last time I AM SORRY IF YOU THINK I RIPPED YOU
whatever man ur full of shit, u knew it didnt fuckin run. 100$ may be a drop in the bucket for u but thats alot of coin for me; after i heard that you couldnt get it running I had to say something dont try to feed me some bullshit that it ran great. End of story i hope no one ever buys shit from you again

ryan im pretty sure i remeber you saying that it kept blowing glow plugs like every tank at RCR and thats why ponch and i took a look at it and said it had more than one gallon or it jsut wasnt taken care of.
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Way to ruin another thread guys! What a bunch of bullchit!
ok back on topic, do u know of anybody that has a reliable SH engine? I hope they reinforce the chassis under the mill to keep a rod from going through it in testing lol. SH is really not know for their quality in any aspect, I dont think even with ashton at the healm (thanks trevor Smile) they will be able to do too much but who knows the buggy might be ok...

thank you kevin!

I dunno, it looks kinda interesting. I was trying to figure out from the vid what the deal was with the upper front aarms. It looks like they use it to adjust caster.
the SH engines are lame, they are all fried it seems, lol big thread on tech about them ;/
a local has run SH engines for a while and he loves them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new buggy question SHYCAGO 33 6,854 11-13-2008, 08:35 AM
Last Post: SHYCAGO
  New Buggy Soon J-Dub 29 6,257 02-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Would a 5HP engine fit in my buggy LMAO Rawkfist_02 23 4,912 01-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  New buggy, losi 8ight T or mugen mbx5T snoracer 10 3,159 01-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Setting up a clutch for 1/8th buggy Toughtrax 6 1,856 12-22-2007, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Piktor Rush 2 8th scale buggy? Thirdgen89GTA 38 6,558 08-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Last Post: allan42r
  Blazer Buggy.CC01 that is.... Jeepguy 10 2,031 07-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Jeepguy
  My New buggy hansarvin 6 1,639 07-16-2007, 06:37 AM
Last Post: rocco79
  right forum this time My buggy willitbme15 21 3,477 05-21-2007, 11:32 PM