Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello from a newbie
Just wanted to say "sup" to everyone and i guess i'll call myself a newbie to the sport. Way back when i had an electric (grasshopper) and i basically drove my neighbors lunchbox more than he did. I had always wanted a nitro so I recently picked up an old school beat up kyosho sandmaster and I'm in the process of getting it going(new spur gears coming from UK).... If/once I get this thing going I'll be on the lookout for some guys to run with/pick-up some pointers. I do work with a guy who used to be into racing/drifting who's helping me atm, but I figure the more the merrier. I haven't yet decided how deep I'm going to go but basically like I said I've always wanted a nitro and I figure it'll can turn into something good that can keep me from dropping money at the bar on my nights off. Smile
that's the intro and..... Hello!
Welcome aboard!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
welcome to the forum and good luck with your restoration.
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
Don't get yourself involved in the shenanigans. That's all I have to say
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
Welcome, sounds like you have a nice project lined up for yourself. Enjoy yourself on the boards lots of good people on here that like to talk alot so there is always good reading to say the least lol
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
I think the bar might be cheaper......

Either way, welcome. Haha
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:I think the bar might be cheaper......

+ 1 lol. Welcome!
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
If I had back all of the money I've wasted on drinking........

I'd go buy a beer!

Seriously....I spent most of my money on drinking and women, the rest I just wasted.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:I think the bar might be cheaper......

ha ha... On yeah, especially the townie bar I go to.
Welcome! Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
yay another person from the lonely land before the country roads start lol....yay for elgin... sorry im bored at work
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie white97z28 15 3,245 08-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Last Post: zr2berger
  Newbie golferdude1971 9 1,768 11-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Last Post: slaytanic