Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look its a jamgen
ok its a jammin with the jammin pbs finally got it done and now im waiting on my super big bore shocks

[Image: Image07.jpg]

[Image: Image06.jpg]

[Image: Image05.jpg]

[Image: Image04.jpg]

[Image: Image03.jpg]

[Image: Image02.jpg]

[Image: Image01.jpg]
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
cool bro.
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Is that a Jammin' "upgrade" or did u use Mugen frt suspension parts?

The first pic shows alot of steering throw. Is that how you run it at the track?

Nice ride!
Losi 8B - O.S. - Futaba - ACE
thats a jammin upgrade i took the picture showing the sttering throw. ill have to get rid of alot of that
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
What are the advantages to that setup?
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
You see how much steering he has?
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
none of the team drivers run it.......I dunno :/

by simply referencing the angle of the tire in relation to the angle of the front of the stone guards, a little more steering throw than c-hub, not much. People dremel the c-hub arms for more throw, however, after installing new arms, they have a notch in them for knuckle clearance, so they have equal amount of throw as the dremeled arms, I compared the two.
the team drivers dont run it because it requires more setup change. i figured i try it to see how i like if i dont like it it can go back on ebay
the big advantage is more steering and ive heard it handles the rough stuff a little better.
cheesecake Wrote:the team drivers dont run it because it requires more setup change. i figured i try it to see how i like if i dont like it it can go back on ebay

absolutely man, im sure its a good tuning option, just not sure because I have no hands on experience with it............you got the 16mm shocks still coming bro? car looks nice dude Wink
shocks should be here soon. i have the silver springs coming along with them. i removed all the aluminum blocks and went to plastic i also went to plastic rear hubs to lighten the car. the next option is the lightened out drives and spur gear. im going to order a postal scale so i can compare some item weights and im not sure if im going to order the fioroni chassis or the jammin lightened one
the f/r standard diff cups are 11.2 grams, the lightened ones are 9.4 grams, I dont have the center light cups or spur yet.
hey Eli I have a scale you can use Smile
pwnzor Wrote:the f/r standard diff cups are 11.2 grams, the lightened ones are 9.4 grams, I dont have the center light cups or spur yet.

sweet now i have to call amain and have them weight the jammin chassis or the fioroni chassis to see wich one weighs less. i also have to weigh all the aluminum pieces i took off. and then weigh the plastic i put on to see what the difference is.
Nice upgrade.

Supermaxx Predator Lite Race Maxx
Supermaxx Thunder Big-Block Race Truck
GS Storm SUT CE Native Racing Truck
Mugen MBX5T
Mugen MBX5R
Forgot to ask is the Jammin known for being slightly heavier than other buggy's?

Supermaxx Predator Lite Race Maxx
Supermaxx Thunder Big-Block Race Truck
GS Storm SUT CE Native Racing Truck
Mugen MBX5T
Mugen MBX5R
yeah from what i can tell but its not by much
I heard the buggy is close to weight as the Truggy from 3rdgen. Somewhere he weighed them both.

It's a bad buggy though. Looks pissed and aggressive on the track no matter what. Just heard some parts wear fast, can't confirm or deny that, I was thinking of either getting the NEW Jammin buggy, or a Mugen.

Xray makes a bad buggy too, just parts are hard to come by it seems, lol
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
i love my jammin. it takes a beating and keeps on going.
yeah I have seen them, they stand out, the shocks look more aggressive. Its a good buggy IMO.

J-Dub Wrote:yeah I have seen them, they stand out, the shocks look more aggressive. Its a good buggy IMO.
if you want one day when i go to leisure hours you can run a tank through it if you want to test it out just be easy on it and dont break it
I don't like driving other peoples stuff. I can't be responsible for damages because I don't generally have enough money to fix ppls stuff. Lol.

possibly though. I wanna try diff buggys before I decide on which one to get.

i have spares just dont destroy it. but if you want you can try it
I've prolly seen you at some point, so if I saw you i'd know who you were. Lol.

just look for the purple and silver fade body.