The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Look its a jamgen - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Look its a jamgen (/thread-8163.html)

Pages: 1 2

Look its a jamgen - cheesecake - 01-17-2008

ok its a jammin with the jammin pbs finally got it done and now im waiting on my super big bore shocks

[Image: Image07.jpg]

[Image: Image06.jpg]

[Image: Image05.jpg]

[Image: Image04.jpg]

[Image: Image03.jpg]

[Image: Image02.jpg]

[Image: Image01.jpg]

Look its a jamgen - rocco79 - 01-17-2008

cool bro.

Look its a jamgen - rcrunr1 - 01-18-2008

Is that a Jammin' "upgrade" or did u use Mugen frt suspension parts?

The first pic shows alot of steering throw. Is that how you run it at the track?

Nice ride!

Look its a jamgen - cheesecake - 01-18-2008

thats a jammin upgrade i took the picture showing the sttering throw. ill have to get rid of alot of that

Look its a jamgen - rocco79 - 01-18-2008

What are the advantages to that setup?

Look its a jamgen - Ponch - 01-18-2008

You see how much steering he has?

Look its a jamgen - pwnzor - 01-18-2008

none of the team drivers run it.......I dunno :/

by simply referencing the angle of the tire in relation to the angle of the front of the stone guards, a little more steering throw than c-hub, not much. People dremel the c-hub arms for more throw, however, after installing new arms, they have a notch in them for knuckle clearance, so they have equal amount of throw as the dremeled arms, I compared the two.

the team drivers dont run it because it requires more setup change. i figured i try it to see how i like if i dont like it it can go back on ebay

the big advantage is more steering and ive heard it handles the rough stuff a little better.

cheesecake Wrote:the team drivers dont run it because it requires more setup change. i figured i try it to see how i like if i dont like it it can go back on ebay

absolutely man, im sure its a good tuning option, just not sure because I have no hands on experience with it............you got the 16mm shocks still coming bro? car looks nice dude Wink

shocks should be here soon. i have the silver springs coming along with them. i removed all the aluminum blocks and went to plastic i also went to plastic rear hubs to lighten the car. the next option is the lightened out drives and spur gear. im going to order a postal scale so i can compare some item weights and im not sure if im going to order the fioroni chassis or the jammin lightened one

the f/r standard diff cups are 11.2 grams, the lightened ones are 9.4 grams, I dont have the center light cups or spur yet.

Look its a jamgen - blktransam - 01-18-2008

hey Eli I have a scale you can use Smile

pwnzor Wrote:the f/r standard diff cups are 11.2 grams, the lightened ones are 9.4 grams, I dont have the center light cups or spur yet.

sweet now i have to call amain and have them weight the jammin chassis or the fioroni chassis to see wich one weighs less. i also have to weigh all the aluminum pieces i took off. and then weigh the plastic i put on to see what the difference is.

Look its a jamgen - MaxxGS - 01-18-2008

Nice upgrade.

Look its a jamgen - MaxxGS - 01-18-2008

Forgot to ask is the Jammin known for being slightly heavier than other buggy's?

yeah from what i can tell but its not by much

Look its a jamgen - J-Dub - 01-18-2008

I heard the buggy is close to weight as the Truggy from 3rdgen. Somewhere he weighed them both.

It's a bad buggy though. Looks pissed and aggressive on the track no matter what. Just heard some parts wear fast, can't confirm or deny that, I was thinking of either getting the NEW Jammin buggy, or a Mugen.

Xray makes a bad buggy too, just parts are hard to come by it seems, lol

i love my jammin. it takes a beating and keeps on going.

Look its a jamgen - J-Dub - 01-18-2008

yeah I have seen them, they stand out, the shocks look more aggressive. Its a good buggy IMO.

J-Dub Wrote:yeah I have seen them, they stand out, the shocks look more aggressive. Its a good buggy IMO.
if you want one day when i go to leisure hours you can run a tank through it if you want to test it out just be easy on it and dont break it

Look its a jamgen - J-Dub - 01-19-2008

I don't like driving other peoples stuff. I can't be responsible for damages because I don't generally have enough money to fix ppls stuff. Lol.

possibly though. I wanna try diff buggys before I decide on which one to get.

Look its a jamgen - cheesecake - 01-19-2008

i have spares just dont destroy it. but if you want you can try it

Look its a jamgen - J-Dub - 01-19-2008

I've prolly seen you at some point, so if I saw you i'd know who you were. Lol.

Look its a jamgen - cheesecake - 01-19-2008

just look for the purple and silver fade body.