Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My newest rc...Stampede VXL
just made a quick vid in my basement!
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adIblGPIEdw]YouTube - Stampede VXL[/video]

[Image: DSCN1070.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1069.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1067.jpg]
[Image: 38916265.jpg]
Smile
Looks good, now just keep that one out of the guardrails and you'll be good!Big Grin
Are you sure that isn't a Wheelie King! Power!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
What no vid outside in that sleet/snow???
Definately not! No shot am I using the vxl pede in the snow, LOL
Smile
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Are you sure that isn't a Wheelie King! Power!

hehe, even gear for stump pulling these trucks are faster that a stock geared WK on two wheels or four!
Hey maxx, I thought you've been booted from the Traxxas forum?
yeah I used to be t to the maxx2, now im walkonwater
Smile
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwiR11FKjag]YouTube - Stampede VXL[/video]
Smile
I was suprised how strong mine ran after I did the swap, then how easily hte plastic gears failed:racing::headbang:, I even stripped the cap one one ote hte Big Bores I had on the back of the truck:eek:
traxxas put metel gears in the vxl's now. Good choice for the power
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:traxxas put metel gears in the vxl's now. Good choice for the power

I know, I put a steel top gear back in after shattering the delrin one and had to wait for the steel/plastic diff to come in, I was amazed how long the last plastic diff lasted once I kept a touch of slip in the slipper.
Mine with the mamba maxx is fine. I've only blown a spur, but I don't think that was because of the power.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Some of my problems were because of the wheel hop from trying to stop it, the stub I killed were from it picking wheels up off the ground while doing wheelies and picking up the inside rear while pulling a tight turn and having the wheel drop to the ground at speed.
my gear problems came from a head on with a savage both at full speed Confusedmash:
at least I only decentegrated the idler lol
I think the axle stub problems were from wheeles in the bumpy terrain 1 wheel up than the other bouncing back and forth.
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HPI's newest body... Traxxas_Junkee 24 2,977 04-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Last Post: kevinF
  Just a few pics of the newest additions Toughtrax 17 2,762 02-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Obsessive R/C
  Spy shot!! Traxxas' newest truck to compete with Mini LST! DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 6 1,971 12-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty