Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to bring to the Pro series rd 3 race
The title pretty much asks my question except which veichle in your guys opinions should I drive? I've got 0 track time with both of them. They are a Revo with an O.S. .18tm, or a Jammin with a Hyper .21 8-port. The Jammin has a ton more spares so I could most likely replace something when I break it. Lemme know what you guys think, thanks
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
well the MT class is pretty low it seems like on turnouts....buggy has a much better amount of ppl. show up....what are you better driving with? bring both and run 2 classes
Run both. It will help kill time. The MT class seems to be cake. Only a small handful of guys seem to be worthy enough to put up a fight and only because they drive a buggy or truggy.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
leave the revo at home, if you break or have issues at one of ur first races at least you will have time to work on your stuff. Bring the essentials, table chairs fans coolers water food chargers tires etc
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
also their is NO on site hobby shop if my mem. serves me correct....so bring whatever parts you have
run em both. Im running my new hyper 7 pcr. gonna kick some arse
nope there is no site hobby shop but I've got a ton of parts for the Jammin. If I've got enough money I'll run'em both. Somebody wanna let me share their EZ-up lol. Can't wait to see all of you guys their. Also I've driven neither on the track at all so it oughta be interesting, I guess I can try and bring both. Also which class should I run in sportsman I'm assuming. Also would anyone on here be willing to help me out and pit for me? I could pit for you too lemme know guys thanks

Gary
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
Gary, there is most likely no sportsman class for MT racing.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
NO sportsman for MT as only like 10 guys show up....we have a few ez-ups in our "group" if midwesteners... so if u need to tuck under one lemme know! and I am sure we can get a pit bitch for ya as well...
thanks man it's much appreciated and It kinda looks like I'll only be running buggy since I won't have much money. also you want me to bring my own table? And anyone that will pit for me I can pit for them too... thanks

Gary
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
blktransam Wrote:I am sure we can get a pit bitch for ya as well...

Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
tex you gonna make this one?
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
yeah you will need a table...just look for a green explorer with a white trailer that says klemme racing on the side...I should have an extra chair depending on who else comes with me lol
Nope Kev, not doing pro series this year (state or region)
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Is it possible to pit out of the back of your vehicle? (like is there room for an xb) because I don't have a table/ezup but if I can just park there I'll be fine.

[Image: ag_06scion_trunk.jpg]

We don't have that sub in the back so theres more room and that left seat folds down too so there's plenty of space.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
guys I hate to ask but I'm way short on cash and need new tires but can't afford them just wondering if I can borrow a set from someone. I really hate to ask but my old tires are done for. I can run anything that is 23mm or 17mm. Thanks ahead of time guys looking forward to this saturday.

Gary
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
Peoria is saturday?

uh Yea the 14th
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
man seems like there isnt even a phuckin weekend off this year lmao

haha o yea you just got back from nats didn't you lol
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
o yea and Czech can I borrow a set of tires from you? or anyone please
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
nats and i went to greenbay yesterday for the WI pro series, weekend after peoria is nitro farm sat and sunday then soon after that is RD 2 then Roar region 5 etc etc etc

i am sure I will have something u can borrow as i buy new tires every other week it seems like
Roar has a date set now???

Yeah,I agree with you mike. I am not running as much as you,but come aug and sept. Every weekend is racing somewhere.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
LH is setting the date for roar but im sure its gonna be soon after rd too as bernies race is in aug

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Midwest Nitro Series 2012 Season GWPHOENIX 3 4,979 03-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: GWPHOENIX
  2009 points series at Outback RC Raceway BobWoodhouse 0 2,201 07-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Last Post: BobWoodhouse
  Leisure Hours On Road Point Series chicagokenji 0 1,982 04-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  SLASH Endurance Race Saturday June 20 2009 - St. Charles IL chicagokenji 0 2,423 03-30-2009, 11:00 AM
  Midwestnitro Series 2009 GWPHOENIX 2 7,828 03-11-2009, 07:52 AM
Last Post: GWPHOENIX
  Race for Free with Your Truck - Chicago chicagokenji 5 2,943 02-19-2009, 10:15 AM
  National Championship Series Casketman 3 16,574 02-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Last Post: BobWoodhouse
  2009 Illinois State Pro Series 2.0 Edition Casketman 6 6,004 01-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Last Post: badmojo
  Dirtdawgs Rc Money Race oct. 19 cheesecake 24 5,740 10-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Last Post: cheesecake
  2008 Jammin Midwest Nitro Series mfanke19 34 10,160 08-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics