Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Maintenance.
[imgright]http://www.chitownrc.com/imagehosting/14671cb1cd7b38.jpg[/imgright]
Just to give everyone a heads up, I'm doing software updating to the site tonight.

The site needs to be shut down in order to do the updates. I don't know when exactly I'll start (I'm aiming for 6 or 7ish) or how long it will stay down, but when it happens, you'll see a message popup instead of seeing the forums.

John
I Like It DimoSmile
ya it looks pretty cool now
Site looks good tune it sounded to me like it was going to have a big overhaul but I think it turned out great easy to navigate not saying last time it wasn't and it's easy to get to where you want to go quick. Again great job man keep up the great work on the site
are you done dimo??? because i know you were saying the on and off road where gfonig to be gone and there were to be two more mods??
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
I don't see much diffrent except for the top line
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
The major updates (the ones that require site shutdown) are done. All the rest will be happening as the week goes by.
AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:I don't see much diffrent except for the top line

There's a new mutli-quote button you can now use, there's a new clickly inside all the quotes which points takes you straight to the quoted post, there is an infraction button for the mods (haven't figured that one out yet), i've added an auto image resizer to illiminate those huge pics which require side scrolling, plus tons of new options and adjustablility was added to the admin area, and I'm sure there's a few other things I haven't discovered yet.

EDIT: Another thing I just spotted was that there is a new highlight system when your looking at thread list. Thread's are highlighted differently if you are subscribed or not or if there are any deleted posts (last one is for the mods only I think).
sweet auto resize! you are god lol
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
lookin good dimo!
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Gonna take some getting used too
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
rocco79 Wrote:Gonna take some getting used too

+1
post count is back??? its visible in the persons profile.
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Def a different style! Not bad though I like it!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
kevinF Wrote:post count is back??? its visible in the persons profile.
Good catch. Overlooked that one!
+2
rocco79 Wrote:Gonna take some getting used too

IMO---takes up more space than before, very spread out. Top portion that is for each user,
I liked it when all the tools were all in that box.

it's kinda hard to notice where the post ends with the sig lines with the tiny dotted lines
Life is like Beavers, One Damn thing after another- Unknown
If your not breakin parts your not going fast enough-Biodragen

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Losi 8T, JR8611a ST servo, Futaba 9350 Th\Brk Servo, RB-C6BB Motor and Novarossi 528XR.
i like the post counts being in the profiles instead of the threads.

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
looks good Tune, change is good !!!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
wheres the trader ratings?

iTrader is no more. There will be a trader rating feature built into the new classified system.
cool ok

Mr. Tune Wrote:iTrader is no more. There will be a trader rating feature built into the new classified system.

So what happens to the current trader rating?
Do the ratings still follow over?
Life is like Beavers, One Damn thing after another- Unknown
If your not breakin parts your not going fast enough-Biodragen

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Losi 8T, JR8611a ST servo, Futaba 9350 Th\Brk Servo, RB-C6BB Motor and Novarossi 528XR.
I'm not aware of any way to convert and transfer the old ratings into the new software. So as of this moment, no.

The database which store all the old info is still intact, so it may be possible to do it manually one by one, but that would be a very time consuming process.
Looks good Tune.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
just giving you a heads up...the thing the says "most users online ever" thing is messed up it says. most ever 1 12-31-1969

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site news! Mr. Tune 26 6,926 06-16-2007, 06:20 AM
Last Post: slaytanic
  Attention ALL members. The site will close for upgrades tommorow night! Mr. Tune 52 12,176 02-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  New site skins are available!! Mr. Tune 13 4,623 03-06-2005, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Mr. Tune