Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New site skins are available!!
There are 4 NEW skins available for all members and guest to choose from when on ChitownRC.com!!

A new Chitown R/C Light skin is now available and it's in 4 color schemes :eek:. Blue (default), Chocolate, Citrus, and Sand.

At the bottom of everypage (on the left hand side) you'll see a drop down style menu. All you have to do is pick one of the skins and voila, the site changes into the new skin you picked.

Everyone (even guests), please try them out and then vote on your favorite in the poll to the right of this message (if your reading this from the homepage) or in the polls forum. The one with the most votes will become the new default skin for ChitownRC.com

Enjoy the new skins!!

John
im down with the brown Big Grin ...... i like the chocolate one best, or the original
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I'm liking Chocolate too....

Is there a Sherbert option????? Smile Smile Smile Smile
chocolate...sherbert....suddenly I want some ice cream! Way to go Mr. tune to keep everything fresh and new.
"It tastes like burning"
chocolate is cool, I also like the R/C light version

I take that back I like the dark version, because it gives you date and time and who left the last message, if the other did that I would like them....
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
DirtDawg'sRC Wrote:chocolate is cool, I also like the R/C light version

I take that back I like the dark version, because it gives you date and time and who left the last message, if the other did that I would like them....

The others do as well, but it's hidden by default to make it a cleaner appearance. Look for this image [Image: collapse_lastpost_collapsed.gif]. When you click it the last post info will show up. Since the site uses cookies, it should remember your settings for the future.
Rolleyes Mr. Tune, the web site additions are nice. I like the magazine offers are nice and the weather section is even better. But please take that friggin' Happy Thanksgiving thing down!!
"It tastes like burning"
Just a note: the hidden default returns as soon as you come out of an area or come back ast least on my computer it does.

Also what is the reputation?
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
DirtDawg'sRC Wrote:Just a note: the hidden default returns as soon as you come out of an area or come back ast least on my computer it does.

Also what is the reputation?

Hmm, never tested it out, so you might be right about it remembering. You're the second one to comment on it. It doesn't really bother me since I like to use the icon to the left of each forum. Grey = no new posts and blue = new posts. Also, I tend to look at the homepage. It tells you the last 10 posts made on the forums. I use that the most to see what's been updated since the last time I checked the board.

Reputation works like this. For every post made there is an icon that users can click to leave feedback for that particular post. So, if you really like what someone posted (found it funny, informative, etc.) you can leave feedback for it. The more positive feedback you get on your posts, the higher it goes and vise versa. It's a way to quickly see which users contribute usefull posts and what not.
John78 Wrote:Rolleyes Mr. Tune, the web site additions are nice. I like the magazine offers are nice and the weather section is even better. But please take that friggin' Happy Thanksgiving thing down!!

Thanks for the complements. Just trying to get a little color on the homepage Smile. It's only the beginning. There are numerous updates that I'm working on.

The thanksgiving thing will eventually get bumped off Smile. I'm gonna try to update the main news more often so the homepage doesn't get stale.
Hey there Commander in Chief! I just saw the links that you have on the home page for Traxxas and HPI and I think that is a really good addition! Are you always going to have traxxas & hpi or will it be links to the newest r/c kits from different companies?
"It tastes like burning"
I'm guessing those are there, because they have the "Newest trucks/cars out".

That and all the people whining about the "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" on the homepage. Smile
Those are the 2 that I know of with new products at the current time, with the savage just release and the jato in about a month. I will try to post up stuff like that as I hear it for all companies. Also, the thanksgiving thing was another reason too Wink.
DirtDawg'sRC Wrote:chocolate is cool, I also like the R/C light version

Fixed it so does. Last post info is now by default on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site Maintenance. Mr. Tune 39 7,933 07-28-2007, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Site news! Mr. Tune 26 6,928 06-16-2007, 06:20 AM
Last Post: slaytanic
  Attention ALL members. The site will close for upgrades tommorow night! Mr. Tune 52 12,184 02-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4