Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some r/c show-offs.
im looking for some guys to help me put on a show for a boy scout troop. it will be on the 30th. the time is not set yet, but i was told late morning- early afternoon. so if you want to help get the younger generation interested, post up!!

not that much black top, but a big open field to set up jumps.

if your ride is too nice to run, you could come and help answer questions or just show off.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
I'm in
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
id be in but will be at the nats that weekend sorry dude
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
dang I gotta work that weekend. I work 8:30 to 5:00 so I doubt I could come out. Sad
hey, ummmm i got an e-maxx idk if it'll be running by then but i could" show it off" if ya want, ummm can u PM me with more details?
GOD BLESS YOU JOEConfusedalute:
what more details do you need? you got an intersection, a date, and a time is coming.
159th is just south of there. And Oak Park Av is east of Harlem and LaGrange. It might be easier for some to come down to 159th on LaGrange and go east.

Or LaGrange to 143rd,east to Oak Park and then south. That might be better,less traffic,less construction,less lights to deal with.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
that^^^ thanks man! ummmm...... its a sat right? if not i got a friend that can come down with some heli's.
I may or may not have an RC. I think it would be cool to get a large scale out there though to show in addition to buggies, truggies, and monster trucks. (Just wait until the parents here how much this hobby costs. Haha) Great idea though, good luck!
it is a saturday. feel free to come show your trucks and answer some q's from the kids.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Yea hitting the hobby from all angles would be cool. I just got home from play racing my 18t. It has stock arms & thats all ! It's powered with a Jwerks 6600 & tonight I got to run it on a lipo pack. I have to say for younger people, they would like these. It's crazy fast with plenty of torque. I was running with a buddy with a Vandetta St brushless on a lipo as well. It was very cool his son was running a stock detta buggy with us on a small home track with a cool jump ! It's broken but still drives & all, Wing struts & bumpers can't take bad landings ... Have to find some locals with small scale stuff too, It's all cool & good to build interest.
For all your Large Scale R/C needs
MCD / FG / HPI
just tell me what time and i'll be there
I'm in, Jammin CRT and Jammin buggy on deck! I'll break my stuff for you. Smile
thanks guys!! i was asked to put on a hour long show. so i was thinking that you guys could run and help field q's. if everyone could get there around 10:30ish. and we run from 11 till noon. there will be some local news there. and i will be bringing the rocket trailer. if i could get a list, i will pm people with my cell # and more info.

1. Bill (firesprink281)
firesprink281 Wrote:thanks guys!! i was asked to put on a hour long show. so i was thinking that you guys could run and help field q's. if everyone could get there around 10:30ish. and we run from 11 till noon. there will be some local news there. and i will be bringing the rocket trailer. if i could get a list, i will pm people with my cell # and more info.

1. Bill (firesprink281)

1. Bill (firesprink281)
2. Bill (Thirdgen89gta)
Whoot news coverage...and the infamous rocket trailer! Hopefully *cough cough* no mishaps this time....*whoosh "holy s*it!!!!" it's in the tree!!!*

1. Bill (firesprink281)
2. Bill (Thirdgen89gta)
3. Matt (Poncho)
Matt, you wanna give me a ride?
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
hey, i may be able to come, my cars wont be running but i do have an e-maxx that i can show off! O and a xx-t CR, o yea, old school!
I'd definitely come if I was in town. I have a flight to catch at noon on the 30th, dagnammit.

Have fun guys and rep the hobby well!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
If i dont go out of town this weekend. i will show up.
It all depends if i get my new boat before then. I will let you know by thursday for sure.

5B
8t
lst-2
revo 3.3
heli cx2
[url][/url]

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS MUST PAY.
Bill you suck! I'm stuck at my sisters grad party that day!!! If I can get away I will be there to beat up the t-maxx!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
the more people the better!! if everyone still wants to bash afterwards, there is a big open field rite down the street. i will have 2 ramps with me.
I have to work 8:30 to 8:00 on saturday...or else I would totally be there!
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
I'm going to try and fit in my --mega duper fling your truck in a tree-- ramp in the scion, if that don't fit I'm bringing an x-factor.
matt your giving me a ride also
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets see a show of hands... Mr. Tune 19 2,751 04-19-2005, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Tex