Poll: Wich Radio to get
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Futaba 3PM faast
25.00%
4 25.00%
Spektrum DX3.0
12.50%
2 12.50%
Nomadio React
62.50%
10 62.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wich radio to get
i need help choosing a new radio. im looking at the nomadio react the futaba 3pm with the faast system and the spektrum dx 3.0
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
futaba is a nice radio as is the nomadio, im an airtronics fan and love my M11. Alotta guys say its too heavy but i cant say enough about it. The ZX-1 is also a great radio. cant really go wrong with any of those
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
im trying to get away from using crystals. im going to use the radios i have now for the cars i dont drive often. then just buy recievers for the ones i do
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
im guessing u dont wanna go out and buy a spektrum system then with a radio then either right

i could do that. is that what you use or do you use crystals. if the radio is worth it to do it then i will.
thats what i do ya, no crystals for the last two years. Alot of guys rave about the zx-1 just by the way it feels; supposed to be hella fast too. But you also get alot of the same features with the ones u have listed without the need to get new modules etc. I would recommend heading to a hobby shop or trying out other guys radios just to see which ones u think feel the best and go from there

thanks for the help
I voted for the 3PM SS i have it and it is without a doubt the best bang for the buck, you can get them for $150-$160 at tower bobbies.

it has everything you will need and then some, even has 3rd channel mixing for you.

plus i have it witha a couple of RX's, i can turn on all my cars and the only one that will move is dependant on the model # that i have the remote selected on.

its a great radio and the weight is balanced pretty good very easy to operate and fairly light

also the 2.4ghz is really fast, you wont need digital servos, just changing the radio on my cars quickened up the response time by a good amount, i actually had to slow the sterring servo down because it was too responsive
member of the smackahoe tribe Confusedlap:

Violator 9.5 Jammin CRT Kyosho Inferno GT HPI MT
I picked up a used M8 for real cheap and put a spektrum module in it. It is the best decision I made so far. I had a spektrum DX3 and really liked it. The only problem is that they only have a 3-4 model memory. If you have muliple cars then that can be a problem
Nomadio react.

No antenna on the controller and you can run your rx antenna in the receiver box. Super fast and really light.

I just happen to have one for sale.Wink LOL PM me if your interested.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
UE-Maxx Wrote:Nomadio react.

No antenna on the controller and you can run your rx antenna in the receiver box. Super fast and really light.

I just happen to have one for sale.Wink LOL PM me if your interested.

spektrum lets you run the antenna in the box also. mines barely out of the box.
motoxer4life Wrote:spektrum lets you run the antenna in the box also. mines barely out of the box.

futaba too
member of the smackahoe tribe Confusedlap:

Violator 9.5 Jammin CRT Kyosho Inferno GT HPI MT
motoxer4life Wrote:spektrum lets you run the antenna in the box also. mines barely out of the box.

Never said you couldn't.Smile
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the Market for a new Radio. J-Dub 22 10,200 05-19-2008, 11:21 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  KO EX-1 Mars radio problem? bubbaracing 2 3,559 04-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  Radio Case UE-Maxx 19 4,383 11-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  KO Propo EX-1 Mars radio. Spektrum?? bubbaracing 7 2,976 10-03-2007, 01:05 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  I Want To Get A High End Radio...which One Should I Get Though??? AWFUL KANAWFUL 41 7,783 01-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Last Post: squirrel
  Digital Servo/Computer Radio JTak77 4 1,997 01-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  What Radio to get? DX3.0,XS3 Pro,M11,3PM,3PM-s mazur50 13 3,385 09-23-2006, 09:25 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  radio not working??? crappyjato 7 2,100 05-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Spektrum Radio and input voltage Biodragen 0 1,621 04-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Biodragen
  ¿Radio Setting? UE-Maxx 12 2,888 03-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee