Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
air filter
Does anyone know if ms is gonna make an air filter for the revo. Today at berwyn My stock filter kept building up so bad after a tank and a half i had to clean it all. Just wondering if anyone knows if ms is gonna be making one.
I'm sure they will be. If nothin else, maybe you could "doctor up" a stock filter tube to hold a MS filter. Just a thought. Also. Since we have seen the cap come off on a motor saver, and destroy an engine (sorry snakebite). A tip I found somewhere, is to take a small piece of womens nylons, and strech it over the filter, then zip tie it on. This keeps the cap in place, and will not let the filer fly off in the middle of a race. A little cheap insurance for the engine.
Wow, that's sucks. Aint that why they call it a motorsaver air filter? Looks like it didn't do any saving this time. Did this happen on saturday? Or a while go?
It was a while back. I guess you could kind of call it a blessing in disguise. He had been wanting to go Big Block for a while, and put it off because his fantom was running good. All the incident did was push him down the Big Block path.

Speaking of which, a possible idea for a Forum section, would be "R/C tips".
You're the second person to mention that. I'm thinking that might be a pretty good idea.

There might be a restructure of the forums in the upcoming weeks. I think there might be alot more of general rc discussions versus discussion based soley around the style of rc like how we have it setup now. Maybe I'll make a poll and ask around.
Might want to also start A Link for Bash Dates.
It Broke, I Freak Rolleyes
Bash dates could be mentioned in the "Shout" sections on the home page.... That way it is quicker to find.....
Yeah that was me that destroyed that Fantom when I lost my air filter. I'm sure there will plenty of aftermarket filters in the future for the Revo. Even I destroyed my SB predator maxx, I'm glad I got my SM project going.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  air filter dirtguy90 23 3,483 03-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Tex
  Filter? r0nd3L 28 3,944 12-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Last Post: BlackWolf42
  OFNA Tank Filter? UE-Maxx 6 1,643 11-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx