Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back
No pictures of the LSP as I still need a couple more parts and to actually do the rebuild, but here are the goodies that have shown up already. Still need to get a backplate for the motor, knuckles, and a screw kit. I will also pick up some wheels and tires for outdoor season.

[Image: P1010329-1.jpg]

[Image: P1010328-1.jpg]

[Image: P1010327-1.jpg]

New Tank and Hub Carriers
[Image: P1010326-1.jpg]

Diff and Shock Fluid
[Image: P1010325-1.jpg]

[Image: P1010324-1.jpg]

Boa Clay's
[Image: P1010323-1.jpg]
man why buy that chit CA glue lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:man why buy that chit CA glue lol

I didn't specify which CA when I ordered it. It doesn't dry as fast as some of the other stuff but it worked fine because I wasn't in a big hury....
nah i mean i just never trust the off brand stuff

I know what yo umean. Hopefully it will work allright though. It seems to be. I was pulling at the bead and it didn't seem like it's going to give at all. And I like how out of all the good stuff I buy, you pick out the $2 bottle of CA. Haha....
lol well the other stuff is ok, shoulda been a werks motor but oh well lol

Hahaha!! Instead I bought a well refined Italian motor. And dang.... after putting this thing all back together and getting a new starter box I'm going to need to get a new radio finally. That antenna has really started to bother me.
ya get with the times man! spend it like u got it hahahaha

man time for me to get a new hobby! LOL j/k
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
rocco79 Wrote:man time for me to get a new hobby! LOL j/k

Haha.... why now??

And Mike.... hopefully my classload stays like it is so I can keep working. Right now I can work as many hours as I want at the bike shop so it will help. Smile
ya i wish i didnt have to go to class lol

looking good. i also need to basicaly do a rebuild on my buggy
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
man poor kid, ponch really beat that thing huh lmao Wink

naw...well yeah but i have no clue what oils are in anything, so i want to replace everything with the right stuff
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
good plan, the setup i gave u was pretty solid, that car didnt really respond much to setup changes so pretty much just drive it. I know somebody along the way just inverted all the diff oils and had like 257 and had the same lap times lol

are the LsP c-hubs that weak, or just stocking up???? looking good man, its always nice to see a box of goodies show up Wink
They are one of the only weak points, so I was stocking up. :-)
i have that same charger, and love it. never had an issue with it. alot of variation is available so it can charge basically any pack you plug into it, as long as its ni-cd or ni-mh. especially without havingto unsolder or make adapters to charge different types of batteries with different connectors, i live being able to just unplug whatever adapter i have and switch em out.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
north_shore_racer Wrote:i have that same charger, and love it. never had an issue with it. alot of variation is available so it can charge basically any pack you plug into it, as long as its ni-cd or ni-mh. especially without havingto unsolder or make adapters to charge different types of batteries with different connectors, i live being able to just unplug whatever adapter i have and switch em out.

Now all I need is the adapters!! Haha. It comes with the tamiya one.... which I can't use right now. Rolleyes When I get a new box with stick packs it will help though. Mike is shipping me a lead for the glow starter, and I need to somehow pick up a servo extension to charge my reciever pack.

Oh... and reguarding the hub carriers. I think I was breaking most of them due to my wide offset wheels. I went to zero offset so hopefully I am ok now. They are really hard, but fairly brittle and with the aluminum arms they become the weak point. At under $5 a pair though I can afford to have a few extras. Wink
They're the weak link if you drive like dan! lol, I never had a DNF due to broken c-hubs with the LSP that I had (6 months worth of racing). Big Grin
Mr. Tune Wrote:They're the weak link if you drive like dan! lol, I never had a DNF due to broken c-hubs with the LSP that I had (6 months worth of racing). Big Grin

Damnit Dimo!! Haha. Rob can vouch for me. He saw first hand how easy it broke when I just brushed the wall. down the front straight at the party. The wide offset wheels put too much leverage on them. I haven't broken the Kyosho ones though. Big Grin I don't think I will have a problem when I run the zero offset wheels. I'll be ready this year. Wink
Where did you get the diff oil's? gotta get me some Smile I have a few receiver plugs in my mess I call a workstation. If i find one, you can have it. I'll let you know.
maxximum_44 Wrote:Where did you get the diff oil's? gotta get me some Smile I have a few receiver plugs in my mess I call a workstation. If i find one, you can have it. I'll let you know.

All of that stuff was ordered through our very own, raffle throwing, SlowRevo.Big Grin

And thanks on the reciever plug. Smile
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:All of that stuff was ordered through our very own, raffle throwing, SlowRevo.Big Grin
Should've known Big Grin
Few more current pictures, and shots of the old Czech body that will be on there:

[Image: P2010333.jpg]

[Image: P2010334.jpg]

[Image: P2010335.jpg]

[Image: P2010336.jpg]

[Image: P2010332.jpg]

[Image: P2010330.jpg]

[Image: P2010331.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Won't be getting their deposit back on this one............................. BJoe 0 1,439 07-20-2008, 01:18 AM
Last Post: BJoe
  Arnold wants his rubberband gun back! Thirdgen89GTA 8 1,979 01-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Guess who's back? Thirdgen89GTA 7 1,749 12-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  Ok guys,your girlfriend is back Casketman 46 6,272 12-08-2007, 12:33 AM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  I have a dirt track in my back yard!!! Ponch 25 3,875 09-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Last Post: stiffy2054
  Got My Truck Back Together UE-Maxx 38 5,420 01-16-2006, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee