Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Losi Micro-T bumper
I figure we should at least have one considering it sounds like quite a few people got them for christmas.

[Image: IMG_2387.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2385.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2364.jpg]

A few pics of mine I got for christmas, then I bought some .032 thick aluminum and custom cut a front bumper with my new dremel. It fits pretty well but i need to make it stretch farther under the chassis...maybe make a whole one peice skid/bumper.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
They seem kool I was checking one out at the hobby shop in orland and They had done the zip tie steering mod
http://www.chitownrc.com/showthread.php?...ht=micro-t

We already have a thread like this dude....
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
i couldnt remember wher i had seen a thread on here so i started a new one, if mods wanna change it to "Micro-T Aluminum Bumper" Feel free to do so.

Thanks.
John
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
Actually, the original thread is in the multimedia section. Could we move it to a more appropriate locale so people can find it?
You're never to old to be immature
i bet that alum bumper weighs more than the car lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
His now does nose wheelies....
while accelerating lol

it actually doesnt, it keeps the nose down on carpet pretty wel;l, its REALLY thin so it doesnt weight much.
i ordered some new parts for mine, rear hubs, front steering knuckles, and threaded wheel shafts (NO MORE E-CLIPS!!). and a GWS esc as people said work, so i can test it out. we'll see how well it works. anybody else have anything new for theirs?

i ordered the hubs and knuckles from liquidrc.com and the threaded shafts and the esc from ebay...
I see Parma also has clear bodies for them so you can change the look. You paint them with a Q-tip.

jk

[Image: 60100_Sell.jpg]
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
thank god they didnt ask me to paint any of those for them!

you could have just used a handy precut vinyl mask from Mr. Hazelton!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
phuck that homo

Thread moved to the off road r/c section and renamed thread
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
well, i got the parts...damn are they tiny, i'll post pics tomorrow, i get everything re-installed and all, and the battery was dead, so i plugged it in...charged it, dead...i just get a squealing noise coming from either the servo/esc/receiver, somewhere in there...so then i figured, put the battery to the motor to see if it has any juice, its got juice...but that ran out aftr like 10 seconds, so im tempted to charge the battery, but whenever i put it in the truck or hook it up to anything it gets pretty warm...warmer than ever before. im charging at .3 amps. maybe i'll knock it down to .1 just to see if it will work...
[Image: IMG_2471.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2472.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2473.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2474.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2478.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2479.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2480.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2482.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2484.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2486.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2488.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2489.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2487.jpg]

TONS OF PICS!

I bought the xmods springs upgrade and the truck wheel and tire upgrade, they were like 5 bucks each and i had a gift card, these springs help out A LOT! The springs make the ride a lot stiffer, yet absorbs a bit better, less bounce, i put on the stiffest springs in the back and the middle ones in the front. they work great, and for on hardwood, the softest compound of mods trucks tires that stretch over the micro-t wheels help A TON! so much more fun driving on hardwood/tile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Losi Active Diff? J-Dub 5 2,708 01-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Micro Rc racing chassis...MR-CG. CowboySiR 4 4,728 11-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Last Post: CowboySiR
  New buggy, losi 8ight T or mugen mbx5T snoracer 10 3,159 01-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Losi 8 Vs. Rc8 PMHOURS 98 22,125 01-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Last Post: golferdude1971
  losi starter box sucks... blktransam 21 3,306 07-31-2007, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics