Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond's = Good
Happy belated birthday to me from my friends. Not a bad weekend. Big Grin
diamonds gentelmens club?
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
its offical hes an ugly chick! lol
Same 'ol Fun!
Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:diamonds gentelmens club?

none other
Dan you were down the street from my house! They have a couple excellent entertainers there!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
OOOh yes they do....

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
euphoria is prolly my favorite... She not the hottest but shes not your common stripper... She very ruff and dances to hard rock... Very cool...

I know how bad it sounds knowing a stripper by name, i really donr go often, she just know the guys from the firehouse so she hangs out at our table...
yeah.....rrrright.......

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
LOL!!!! seriously i dont
rocco79 Wrote:euphoria is prolly my favorite... She not the hottest but shes not your common stripper... She very ruff and dances to hard rock... Very cool...

I know how bad it sounds knowing a stripper by name, i really donr go often, she just know the guys from the firehouse so she hangs out at our table...

Is she the one with the short dark hair? Kitty was kind of crazy too..... One of my friends (with too much money) has actually become good friends with Bella (can't remember her real name) outside of Diamonds. They went bowling and such. LoL Something about a Corvette I guess.
rocco79 Wrote:Dan you were down the street from my house! They have a couple excellent entertainers there!

And where's your house in relation to that?? (Is that why you moved there?? Big Grin ) I'll have to get ahold of you the next time I'm out that way..... :p:
Last time i was there she had blonde hair shoulder lenght... Man, i think a chitown trip is in order! LOL!!!!

Im right behind the mall
rocco79 Wrote:Last time i was there she had blonde hair shoulder lenght... Man, i think a chitown trip is in order! LOL!!!!

Im right behind the mall

Gotcha....

A few of my buddies will probably want to go when I am home for the week over thanksgiving....
rocco79 Wrote:Last time i was there she had blonde hair shoulder lenght... Man, i think a chitown trip is in order! LOL!!!!

Im right behind the mall

Name the date!!! BYOB strip club, I'm there!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gotta be a night that the "starters" are there... Man, one night the girl on girl was crazy
my 18th bday is in july sounds like a trip around then should be in orderSmile
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:One of my friends (with too much money) has actually become good friends with Bella (can't remember her real name) outside of Diamonds. They went bowling and such. LoL Something about a Corvette I guess.

You'll see how good that "Friendship" is, once the money starts running thin, or he decides not to spend so much money on her.

I think it is hillarious to watch a guy throw $50-$100 or more at a stripper, then talk about how "Close" they have become.

I've never been to Diamonds, but I have been in my share of clubs.
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
thenewguy821 Wrote:You'll see how good that "Friendship" is, once the money starts running thin, or he decides not to spend so much money on her.

I think it is hillarious to watch a guy throw $50-$100 or more at a stripper, then talk about how "Close" they have become.

I've never been to Diamonds, but I have been in my share of clubs.

No, I know. I just find it funny that she went out bowling with him, and that another one of the strippers has a class with my other friend at COD. LoL

I think the July trip for Czech's B'Day would be entertaining, but is pretty far off. (And I may be doing a bike ride from New York to California during that time....)
good luck wit that....
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:....I think the July trip for Czech's B'Day would be entertaining, but is pretty far off. (And I may be doing a bike ride from New York to California during that time....)

Have you actually looked at that trip??? It's not really just 34" like on the map, Dan!!!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoL dave!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
LOL dan u know we can have fun without u .........
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
see the headlines now. Biker on cross country trek, crashes into mississippi river, lands on head...LOL
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
LOL!!!!

"Biker says river "jumped out infront of him"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holy Hell this ain't good..... BJoe 9 2,776 03-18-2009, 07:31 AM
Last Post: thenewguy821
  Good Car Speakers UE-Maxx 15 2,822 08-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  Free fuel any good?? nitrodude 20 3,612 05-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Last Post: nitrodude
  hey can some people can show me some good designs ORC Jr. 14 2,758 04-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Got some good news today for a change... Czech-it-Out Graphics 12 2,384 04-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Last Post: xxxnt with trx 2.5
  No one is as good a father as this guy. t to the maxx2 7 2,502 02-25-2007, 11:51 PM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  In Memory of a good friend Lost. SLOW REVO 17 4,666 12-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Last Post: kevinF
  Good Ol' Juan Uribe FreeRideFrosty 13 2,139 10-18-2006, 10:53 AM
Last Post: BJoe
  Too Good to be True? Ponch 6 1,350 10-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Good Hex Drivers? Traxxas_Junkee 25 4,972 09-29-2006, 12:23 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4