Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Truck...
Hotbodies has finally came out with their reply to the E-Maxx. Here is The E-ZILLA
Jebus!! Hot bodies is kickin out new r/c's quicker than anybody ive ever seen!!! This one kinda looks ghey in my opinion Rolleyes
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
i have to agree with you rocco, that things looks terrible. i will stick to mine. went to the track today (leisures) what a tough layout for the buggies and trucks. don't get me wrong, i liked it but it was very technical.
So you drove and hour and a half and didnt stay to race??? It is a very challenging track for bigger r/c's. The lanes are tight but i think a set up like that hones your skills...... Or just drives ya nuts! :p
It was quite technical, but I had very few problems with the Buggy. The LST on the other hand.... Too many breakages... I think I am going to change the buggy to a truggy and run unlimited during the colder weather. I don't have quite as many durability problems when it is warmer.

I wish I would have made it to the track a little earlier. Someone was running the XTM XLB (1/7th scale Buggy).
what keeps breakin on you lst?!?!?!?! I hear there great trucks but you not th first guy ive heard complain about the durability...... :confused:

How did the guy with the big 1/7 scale do ??!?!?!!?!??!?! Im very curious!
Wow, talk about hi-jackin a thread!!! Cool
um if im not mistaken it was newguys thread to start lol. He is just changing the subject.
When it is warmer, the LST is a little more durable. When the temps drop below 35*, some of the plastic parts like to break. Don't get me wrong, If I would have landed the jump right, or not under/over steered the turn, parts would not break either. On the Stock A-Arms, MANY of the lower arms have had an air bubble in them, causing a weak point, and they are also a bit too stiff. RPM arms are due out soon for the LST. Other breakages tonight, were a turnbuckle and a steering spindle (To much torque coming out of a turn, the back wheels broke loose, and I spun hard, slamming the wall with my back tire).

I didn't remember till after the first two times I broke, that I took out low gear and reverse, which really freed up the tranny quite a bit, causing a lot more torque....
Michowski Wrote:um if im not mistaken it was newguys thread to start lol. He is just changing the subject.
I thought thats what hi-jacking a thread was...... :confused: im not that up on my internet terms :o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rc Monster truck racing April 2nd Jetboat 4 4,678 03-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Jetboat
  Race for Free with Your Truck - Chicago chicagokenji 5 2,953 02-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  getting a truck to race karlracing 62 9,117 12-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Truck Nats Czech-it-Out Graphics 20 3,770 08-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Last Post: allan42r
  What was your first R/C car/truck? bigdangerous 39 7,493 05-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Last Post: mikeh
  im new here!! my truck! SaVaGe_DuDe 36 4,775 04-22-2007, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  Thundertech's new truck Jeepguy 2 1,162 01-23-2007, 06:01 PM
Last Post: firesprink281
  1/10 truck tire venting rcrunr1 14 3,231 01-19-2007, 08:40 PM
Last Post: rcrunr1
  Truck or buggy? JES TCB 3 1,142 11-27-2006, 05:54 PM
Last Post: chris arnold
  Debate: Best start-up car/truck for first timers. Casketman 50 5,849 11-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty