Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Container to Haul R/C Stuff In?
I already have a Plano tackle box that I keep my tools and other stuff in, but I am looking for something a little bigger to carry around spare parts, tires, radio, oil, etc. .

I don not want to spend $100-150 on a Hauler bag. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to buy/where to buy it? I already looked at Menards, Home Depot, and Sears.
The wingtote bag is $50 http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...XJXE7&P=ML

If it doesn't have enough room for all your stuff, I don't know what will.

[Image: tote2.jpg]
[Image: tote3.jpg]
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Just get one of those new hefty flex tech bags!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I made mine in sewing class.....lol

no I didnt choose sewing class, it was required
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
traxxas thrasher Wrote:I made mine in sewing class.....lol

no I didnt choose sewing class, it was required

Thats what they all say.

I just have like a big craftsman box that i put everything in except for fuel and my radio and obviously my truck(s)
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
yeah yeah yeah,.....shut-up kyle
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
I can get you a tm 1/8 hauler bag for 130 brand new. It will hold everything. Got 4 slide out draws, and a big draw for a buggy, a pouch for a setup board, clip on for attaching a starter box with there starter box bags, tools, heck it holds everything.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
rob! call the cops. someone jacked your tires!!
:joy:
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
i used to have a black and decker Firestorm box. It was a 2 piece tool box. A normal tool box on top and a larger chest tool box on the bottom, had a collapseable handle and wheels. I got it at Lowes it was about $60 I think.
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Michowski Wrote:I can get you a tm 1/8 hauler bag for 130 brand new. It will hold everything. Got 4 slide out draws, and a big draw for a buggy, a pouch for a setup board, clip on for attaching a starter box with there starter box bags, tools, heck it holds everything.

Only problem is that it is so big, I don't have anywhere to put that because it won't fit in my room.

cemeb4dk Wrote:i used to have a black and decker Firestorm box. It was a 2 piece tool box. A normal tool box on top and a larger chest tool box on the bottom, had a collapseable handle and wheels. I got it at Lowes it was about $60 I think.

I think I am going to look around again tomorrow. I was looking for something with wheels.
i have a ollldddd fishing box with 3 slide out draws that i put tools, afterrun tire gule and small spares in, then i have a empty one just for the parts when i take something apart, the bottom has my radio, fuel bottle, battery charger, ezstarter, and more stuff, if i really wanted to i could probebly fit 4 more tires
go to lowes, its orange and grey in color... It hauled all my stuff pretty much for a buggy and my truggy. The top box also has a small removable parts tray that I would bring to pit lane that carried glow plugs and othe misc items....
Ok thanks. I am not sure where there is one around here? Oak Lawn area. I will check it out. I also get paid tomorrow too so that should help.
UE maxx go to sports authority and get a hockey bag. They are huge with plenty of room for everything and a lot of them have wheels. The only thing you have to do is put a piece of wood in the bottom to make it strong.

When we went to Stl. I fit my Ofna 9.5, Ofna 1/8th starter box, Losi xxx-nt, Dynamite 1/10th starterbox, 2 radios, and asorted tools.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
The thing with bags its hard to keep things organized IMHO. If you are looking just for easy toting then a bag will work. But if you want a tote and organization get a wheeled tool box or a hauler bag.
+1
I want like little compartments to keep my stuff organized like said above.

So does anyone know where there is a Lowes around here? I know they are in the process of buidling one in Orland Park, but that does me no good. I tried looking in the yellow pages and 411.com
They have them in the aurora and st charles store, I know its about 45 minute drive. but its a nice ride....LOL
It will give me something to do. LOL I will most likely take a ride out there tomorrow.

Thanks
wow they had a sweet box kinda thing at Menards for sale 34 dollars i think. ith was 32' in tall, and 12' deep with wheels, it had a top shelve, with cup holder that u could put controller, and glow plug ingiter and other stuff, the 3-4 sehevles in the middle and at the bottom a big basket kinda think i think u could fit the car without wheels or extra wheels, tires and fuel, check it out
btw it was made by plano
the m8 tm hauler bag is really good, the best thing is the handle and wheels Smile
Go to Costco.

They have a wide selection of cardboard boxes right by the registers. Pineapple boxes are strong and have carry handles in the sides. One or two carries tons of stuff.

Or the corrugated plastic mail totes are good, too. But you have to "borrow" those.
redzebra24 Wrote:wow they had a sweet box kinda thing at Menards for sale 34 dollars i think. ith was 32' in tall, and 12' deep with wheels, it had a top shelve, with cup holder that u could put controller, and glow plug ingiter and other stuff, the 3-4 sehevles in the middle and at the bottom a big basket kinda think i think u could fit the car without wheels or extra wheels, tires and fuel, check it out

I seen that in the sales paper. I went to check it out and I was looking to get something a little bigger and I want something with little compartments on the top like the plano I have now.
thats cool just thought i should tell u

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RC8T: Lookin Good. J-Dub 12 3,448 06-10-2008, 07:39 AM
Last Post: briyouu
  selling a some RC stuff on ebay team3six 0 951 09-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Last Post: team3six
  hyper 7 rtr any good? motoxer4life 20 3,137 05-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Evil3
  What's A Good Electric Touring Car PMHOURS 12 2,607 05-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Last Post: PMHOURS
  any good? AddictedtoNITRO 11 2,294 04-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Stuff or not to stuff? (crime fighter M/Ts) Eracer76 17 3,260 04-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Last Post: slaytanic
  Bowtie MT good for outdoor? Rob Kass 13 2,330 03-17-2007, 11:00 AM
  good starting point? AddictedtoNITRO 8 2,125 02-16-2007, 10:55 AM
  Picco .27 good or bad for racing Revoguy22 14 2,655 01-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Good Foams?? FreeRideFrosty 25 3,528 01-18-2007, 11:09 PM