Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Annual Winter Race 2005
Hello All!!

As some of you know that I am part of a rcing club in the western burbs and we are having our 2nd annual winter race at Leisure Hours Saturday January 29th.

Here are the details ( fliers are up at the LH track and will be in all the local Shops soon)

We will be racing 5 classes: 1) Stock MT 2) Unlimited Mt 3) 1/8th scale buggy 4) Nitro stadium truck 1/10th scale 5) Electric stadium and buggy

2 five minute qualifiers and 20 MInute A Mains, 10 Minute B Main, 5 Minute C main

Trophies will be awarded to top 3 finishers in the A main, Ribbons will be handed out for top 3 in B and C.

When: Saturday, January 29, 2005
Where: Leisure Hours Raceway 820 Brian Dr Crest Hill, Il
Time: Racing begins at 4:00, Registration and Practice 2:30-4:00. Leisure hours will have their normal practice from 8:30 -2:30 for their normal charge of $7
Cost: Non Club Members $20 first entry $10 each additional
Club Members $15 first $10 each additional

Race entry limited to 85 drivers. Door prizes for first 45 registrants. Pre register to reserve your seat.

To pre-register or more info on joing the club email me at [email protected]
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
sounds great......I'll be there. Dirtdawgs should have a website...If u need space i cant donate it to u.
yes we are working on it. Thanks for the offer. One of our members has been working on it.
Drop me an email with your name and classes you will be running and I'll get you pre registered
Sign me up for the race, I'll be there. Do you take paypal? I could just paypal the money and you could sign me up Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
No pay when you get to the race on the 29th. Gabe I have you signed up. Thanks
Sign me up!
sign me up. Il be there to race.
Pm. your name and class, and I'll get you signed up. Thanks
pm sent Big Grin.
Moving the thread over to the annoucements for better exposure Smile.
PM Sent
As of today I have 21 people preregistered. Looks to be a great turnout. Thanks to those that have preregistered, there still is plenty of room left. Should be some good MT racing
there aint gonna be any truggies racing with mt's are there? I personally dont like doing that in events and stuff. Its way unfair for mt's IMO.
They are going to be seperate like on Saturday nights
On the sat's your not there George they mix truggies against MT's.

Also the Revo's are laying down as fast or faster lap times than the truggies. There should be no problem with truggies against revo's IMO
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I agree, I am not a traxxas fan, but the revos do run good at LH.
As we are nearing two weeks away soem things became finalized

We will be raffling off a Associated RC18T, A dremel kit, Pit Box, a certificate for 4 proline tires, and a tool chest.
Those are some bad ass raffles :p
sounds awesome! Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Just a quick question.... Are the "Door Prizes for the first 45 registerants" for pre-registered, or once finally registered at the track???

Those Raffles do look great...
The door prizes are for the first 45 pre registered and registered. If you are pre registered and show up you get a door prize. For example if I have 30 preregistered, I will have 30 prizes put aside then when you get to the track registere and pay you get the door prize. The first 15 then that just register at the track will get door prizes. I hope this makes sense
Makes complete sense. Thanks for clearing that up.
36 pre registered. Should be a great time....
Just wanted to say i had a great time racing with all you guys (and girl) The turn out was amazing!!! Even though i had some mechinical difficulties ( G.D. Spur gear!!! :mad: :mad: and a receiver Sad ) I realy enjoyed racing and talking with everyone !!!! Thanks to all that came!!
I had a blast today. I wish my stupid truck would have started in the beginning of my main though :eek: that was dissapointing :mad:
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures from this weekend's checkpoint shootout race Mr. Tune 0 4,248 03-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  2009 Presidential Trophy Race @ LH Mr. Tune 6 5,840 02-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Race For The Cure cemeb4dk 517 62,949 08-02-2007, 09:06 AM
Last Post: kevinF
  Pay day race bubbacola 132 20,860 04-26-2007, 06:13 PM
Last Post: goldberg
  First Trophy Race at the New Leisure Hours! January 14th! cemeb4dk 212 33,463 01-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx