Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what are you guys doing this weekend?
I guess this is a good opportunity to break down one of my Savages that needs it and give it a good overhaul, swap out the 21bb with the Force 26 and do some tuning.
I'll be heading to Peoria For the Mens State Bowling Tournament. Would rather play with R/C's but won't have anytime!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
squirrel Wrote:I'll be heading to Peoria For the Mens State Bowling Tournament. Would rather play with R/C's but won't have anytime!

Take your mini-t and drive through all the people and do donuts on the lanes. LOL

Saturday I have a double header and Sunday hoping to get out to woodridge.
UE-Maxx Wrote:Take your mini-t and drive through all the people and do donuts on the lanes. LOL

LMAO!!! Tried that at work the other day, Mini-t's get no traction on wood!!! That and the fact that the tourney is worth a few thousand $ means that I won't be playing around!
If your ball gets stuck in the gutter you can push it the rest of the way Smile
squirrel Wrote:LMAO!!! Tried that at work the other day, Mini-t's get no traction on wood!!! That and the fact that the tourney is worth a few thousand $ means that I won't be playing around!

So you're actually bowling in it? I thought that you might have just been working there or something.
I'll be at The Devry jumps Smile
im gonna sit in the chair and watch the sox dominate opening day! can't wait
:lol:

savage x w/ sts.28, nova clutch shoes, hpi wheelie bar, hump pack
soon to have: hpi polished pipe, motor saver filter, 3 speed, ofna throttle mod, dual disk brakes
dirtguy90 Wrote:im gonna sit in the chair and watch the sox dominate opening day! can't wait

Me too, while I'm doing a Revo break down, needs it bad.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
UE-Maxx Wrote:So you're actually bowling in it? I thought that you might have just been working there or something.

Just because I work at one doesn't mean I work at the rest! lol. Big Grin I've bowled in it every year since I have turned 18 and I'm finally bowling the team event(5 man) so I'm pretty excited. Also r/c's can take up all my time and money, that and I'm also pretty good at bowling. (still wondering why john hasn't takin me up on my challenge?)
squirrel Wrote:Just because I work at one doesn't mean I work at the rest! lol. Big Grin I've bowled in it every year since I have turned 18 and I'm finally bowling the team event(5 man) so I'm pretty excited. Also r/c's can take up all my time and money, that and I'm also pretty good at bowling. (still wondering why john hasn't takin me up on my challenge?)

I was just wondering.
I am going out to Galeena with a bunch of people for the whole weekend.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack
xmod red 1969 camaro with 6 cell conversion, stage 2 motor and body kit
xmod Red Toyota Supra-no upgrades.

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
xmod Yellow Acura NSX-has body kit(sometimes put the RSX body on it)
Visit my site
breaking in my 3.3 and chillin' with the family. Wingman might come over and we'll finish dialing in his BB revo.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Im gonna be headin out to badlands off road park in Indiana. gonna see what my jeep can do before i go all out on a lift and tires
I've been up early all week (around 3 AM) got the Force 26 mounted up, looking forward to some tuning tomorrow. Hopefully it won't rain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any sticker guys out there? Racin' Ranger1 1 1,557 01-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Last Post: PINKY
  hey guys, help me out - the angles of an octagon stratcat 3 1,289 04-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Last Post: stratcat
  Ford smart guys Ponch 26 3,896 10-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Crawler Guys how about this. Jeepguy 15 2,693 09-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Last Post: BJoe
  hey guys and gals(if any) royal_crusher 11 2,081 09-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Last Post: royal_crusher
  Went on a fishing trip for the weekend. t to the maxx2 5 1,374 05-20-2007, 10:21 PM
Last Post: mikeh
  need track "near alton IL this weekend... blktransam 2 1,122 04-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Last Post: pwnzor
  Need some help guys! squirrel 17 3,019 03-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Last Post: thenewguy821
  Happy Steak and BJ day guys! Hoobajoob 6 1,428 03-14-2007, 06:38 PM
Last Post: north_shore_racer
  For The Car Guys FreeRideFrosty 9 1,714 01-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA