Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Havn't posted many pictures in a while
Went to the hobby shop a while back, got some stuff I needed at the time

[Image: stuff.jpg]

Didn't have enough aluminum on my truck, so I got an aluminum throttle servo horn.

[Image: bluehorn.jpg]

Put on the new small spur gear to make up for the different gear ratio the 7.5 diffs have (note the rip in the filter neck Sad)

[Image: spur1.jpg]
[Image: spur2.jpg]

Decided to switch to a 4 shock setup:

[Image: refill1.jpg]

Think these shock booties are still good?

[Image: refill2.jpg]

Got that job finished up

[Image: refill5.jpg]

Then I picked up some awsome panther python tires glued on hurricane rims from Blown5.0.

[Image: pythons1.jpg]
[Image: pythons3.jpg]

I ordered a titanium front VBS skid, and aluminum bumper while I was waiting for my diffs to be finished

[Image: bumper.jpg]

I got the VBS and diffs back today, got the front end put together...

[Image: backinaction1.jpg]

rear end...

[Image: backinaction2.jpg]

Then the whole truck, with titanium center driveshafts installed.

[Image: backinaction3.jpg]
[Image: backinaction4.jpg]

I hope it lasts this time Smile
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Ok... now as the designated leader of Triple Threat (LMAO) Soften that thing up and lower it as much as possible so it will actually handle on the track... And very nice BTW...
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Ok... now as the designated leader of Triple Threat (LMAO) Soften that thing up and lower it as much as possible so it will actually handle on the track... And very nice BTW...
Yeah, the suspension is softer than I would like, which means it'll probably be good for racing.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Awesome... and since you like it firm for jumping huge crap... soften it up some more. LoL. Right now it may be ok for huge outdoor jumps... we will see though. We can dial it in at the tracks.
DUDE sweeeeeeeeeet
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
rocco79 Wrote:DUDE sweeeeeeeeeet

Said in true Cartman Speak... :bustingup
Glad you picked up on that!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
why do u have chains on the suspension?
must be nice. (having that much money)
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
It limits down travel...
destroy_my_revo_15 Wrote:why do u have chains on the suspension?

Like freeride said, limit down travel which can rip the rod end off of the shock, and could allow the CVD to fall out of the drive cup.

Traxxas26 Wrote:must be nice. (having that much money)

Yup, minimum wage, no breaks, shitty co-worker, its the best I could've hoped for. Wink

Trust me, in the spring/summer/fall, you can make more $$$ a week cutting grass or raking leaves.
RobH Wrote:Like freeride said, limit down travel which can rip the rod end off of the shock, and could allow the CVD to fall out of the drive cup.

Yup, minimum wage, no breaks, shitty co-worker, its the best I could've hoped for. Wink

Trust me, in the spring/summer/fall, you can make more $$$ a week cutting grass or raking leaves.

lmao, screw the grass im working for my dad, 6$ an hour= 50$ a day, 1 week equals 250$ i think i could get some nice stuff, i may even sell the 18t and the mini t and get a MLST, or just got more crap that i dont need for the maxx. or maybe ill get a revo...

sweet truck dude. can I have it?????????????? hehe Big Grin
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
be carefull when working with your dad. If you saw american chopper yesterday you might want to rethink your choice.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
Michowski Wrote:be carefull when working with your dad. If you saw american chopper yesterday you might want to rethink your choice.

lol, i do it all the time now, just with school getting in the way of everything that actually matters. ( y does school always have to screw everything up?)

LMAO... and revos are becoming a plague...
lol, yeah ever since i say revo2ks climbing up a friking wall and landing UPSIDE down, and every which way with out a body on, and coming out with out a scratch. and he really did land all over. lol with my luck as soon as i get a revo traxxas or someone else will come out with something even better, that is what has happend with my last 2 rcs, rustler, then jato, maxx, then revo, even though i just got the maxx for super cheap after the revo was out.

I love mine. It has now been race prepped though so is no longer much of a basher. You can drive it at a wall though and just flip it over and over. Kind of fun...
Looks good Rob!
Thanks for the compliments everybody
Ill give you 400 bucks for your maxx, rob.Big Grin
Smile
i bet he has over 10 times that much in it

I would try not to bring that up. That is a LOT of cash. Let's just hope he can get it around the track...
Traxxas26 Wrote:i bet he has over 10 times that much in it
I know, it was a joke, hell vbs new retails for over 400.
Smile
t to the maxx2 Wrote:I know, it was a joke, hell vbs new retails for over 400.

yeah i didnt think u were serious. lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resizing Pictures Krosenqu 7 6,749 05-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Krosenqu
  Pictures from the Midwest RC Drag Event! Brian_BigSquidRC 6 6,029 05-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Brian_BigSquidRC
  2nd dirt dawgs race pictures cheesecake 1 1,745 05-07-2007, 01:55 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  '07 Auto Show Pictures Ponch 37 5,978 02-25-2007, 12:31 AM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  Chitown R/C Pizza Party pictures **NO 56k, PLZ** RobH 42 6,627 01-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  my revo.....LOTS of pictures kevinF 9 2,718 07-16-2006, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Pictures LHR 3/12 RCDad 41 7,775 03-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Last Post: GWPHOENIX
  Chi-Town Shootout Pictures UE-Maxx 50 7,192 03-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  So I posted the berwyn bash pics on another forum t to the maxx2 4 2,368 12-11-2005, 03:27 AM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Chi-Town R/C Berwyn Bash Pictures! RobH 27 5,907 10-31-2005, 10:52 PM
Last Post: RobH