Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let It Snow!
FINALLY we are getting snowfall! I can't wait to fire up the snowblower and make a few bills when it finishes(If we get enough)
That and don't forget to protect your truck with balloons and stuff!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Yeah i bet tonight should be a busy night
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I busted the Revo so it turned into 3 hours of 1:1 drifting...
lol frj....
the salt on the road was enough for my. i was pulling out of newguys and hit the gas a little to hard. wound up doing a 180 in the middle of cicero ave.
i cant wait for this snow. skies are going on the revo tonight!!
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
yea there's enough salt dust on the street to get my silverado sideways down Rt. 59. I hope they are right with the 1 to 3 inches tonight.
"It tastes like burning"
gonna be a busy night at the fire house roc!!!
Kanai K3
Kanai K2
LSP-R project
that would be so awesome...now im just waiting for bruces revo to arrive here so i can make some snow jumps or wut not. he for everybody out there...always wear rubber!!! lol but really we need to keep a tally of what gets ruined just because of snow...that would be interesting. idk how much were supposed to get, im farther north so i dont kno if that is getting hit harder or less but we'll see.
Hehe... yeah we hit up about every unsalted lot within 20 miles of here. Car was filthy today so it got a nice bath. Maybe I'll upload some pics of it nice and shiny later tonight...
bigjs Wrote:gonna be a busy night at the fire house roc!!!

Shhhhhhhh!!!! They'll hear you!!!!

Theres nothing better than drifting completley sideways through a salty intersection and controling which direction your going soley with the skinny pedal on the right!!!!!!!!!!!!! :racing:
See... since I am front wheel drive drifting is completely different. I control the angle mostly with the e brake and the direction with the throttle. If you do it right the car will actually snap harder side to side than a RWD car...
Yeah i guess but you'll never beat a RWD for doughnuts ( not even in reverse!)
I fixed up the revo for tomorrow race today at work, then took it out for a little test and tune. Doing huge dirfts in the snow is cool Smile.

Not cool though when you lose control and slam into a curb and take out a pushrod (revo) Sad.
RWD cars have e brake too Smile.
+1
ehhh.. snow.. When you have a RWD car with good power snow, rain, salty roads are just not needed to do doughnuts, drift, or slide around. nice summer day I can just stab the throttle and turn. lol!
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
well i just got in from running the maxx it was fun until after about a half a tank, started to lose a tune, brought it up, messed with the needles still nothing, let it cool started up ran fine until it got up to temp, then full throttle was like a high idle, let it cool ran about 5 min was fast, then went down the driveway spun out, and then the engine was revving really high, lost 2 motor screws and one tooth out of the spur, and the rest shaven down pretty good, so going to LH tomorrow hopefully and getting a new one, and maybe some fuel, i hope there is still enough snow tomorrow to run a little bit. and i hope i can get my tuning right. lol
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
rocco79 Wrote:Shhhhhhhh!!!! They'll hear you!!!!

Theres nothing better than drifting completley sideways through a salty intersection and controling which direction your going soley with the skinny pedal on the right!!!!!!!!!!!!! :racing:

Roc you do that salty or not Big Grin
"It tastes like burning"
yeah..... hhehehehe I do Cool
Mr. Tune Wrote:RWD cars have e brake too Smile.

Yeah but with e-brake drifts you need FWD to pull you around the turn or you would just spin...

I am going drifting. Wahooo! The truck is late coming into work so they sent us all home early. I get to go out and I don't need to be back until 7 in the morning... Not a bad deal. Now for the driftage... :joy: :joy:
anyone else have some stories besides me?

lol
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
i dont need snow to go sideways frj knows that from the mcdonalds in oakbrook the other day :bustingup
Just what the forum needed Another Polish kid with ADD

Quote:And now it's sunny out...further proof that the weather is controlled by a woman who can't make up her mind, Mother Nature.
i wanna try that some sliding in our a4, the only problem is that i only have my permit so my mom would probably start screaming lol. HEY MOM HOLD ON :racing: :racing:
Gamer.
~Noto
lol noto!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awwww YEAH! Snow baby! rocco79 50 9,062 12-23-2007, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  The first snow of 07 Evil3 14 2,436 01-17-2007, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  Well, I'm here at work and it sucsk. Post your snow stories! Thirdgen89GTA 15 2,293 12-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1