Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awwww YEAH! Snow baby!
Channel 9 weather dork tom skilling is predicting 3-6 inchs of snow tomorrow! sweet! I finally get to try out my 4wd!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
hell yeah, channel 12 predicted 6 inches up here in lake county. I'm so pumped!
Smile
You'll enjoy it...

What did you get again?

Oh and remember, if it's an SUV it's heavy and will not want to stop on a dime in the snow...hell it won't want to stop in an eigth mile at this point lol
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
ponch remember that rocco is like 12 yrs older than you and drove an over powered rear wheel drive sports car in the snow, thats about as hard as it gets, I think he will be fine homo
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:ponch remember that rocco is like 12 yrs older than you and drove an over powered rear wheel drive sports car in the snow, thats about as hard as it gets, I think he will be fine homo

Kinda thought about that... Then figured (hoped) that he never tried to drive that in the snow. But who am I kidding? I bet that was his daily driver, even in a foot of snow. Smile
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Ponch Wrote:You'll enjoy it...

What did you get again?

Oh and remember, if it's an SUV it's heavy and will not want to stop on a dime in the snow...hell it won't want to stop in an eigth mile at this point lol

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:ponch remember that rocco is like 12 yrs older than you and drove an over powered rear wheel drive sports car in the snow, thats about as hard as it gets, I think he will be fine homo

LMAO!!! Thanks for lookin out poncho , but like mike said ive only driven rwd v8's my whole life, but seriously thanks! LOL

Heres what i bought... 2007 Ford Sport Trac Limited
[Image: RightFront.jpg]
Ponch Wrote:You'll enjoy it...

What did you get again?

LMAO!!! Thanks for lookin out poncho , but like mike said ive only driven rwd v8's my whole life, but seriously thanks! LOL

Heres what i bought... 2007 Ford Sport Trac Limited
http://www.familycar.com/RoadTests/FordE...tFront.jpg
Thats the same one i have. The color pops so much in person and the v-8 in it is the one out of the mustang, just has a differnt throttle body. Ive added the k&n filter charger kit and the mangna flow exsuast kit. It moves for an suv. the advance trac 4wd kicks in when u punch it from the line so it lunges hard
Sweet glad Ipicked tomorrow night to drive to buffalo grove and do some indoor cart racing....
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
LMAO!!!! Good luck buddy
hey you get my text? at 9:30ish....
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Now watch, Roc puts this one in a ditch
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
way to jinx him Smile
still got the stang bro?

GS RACING, TQ FUEL, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, CZECH-IT-OUT
no some homo soccer mom car
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Chad-
Traded the cobra in... Tough to part with but after all the floggings that care took without so much as a single hiccup it was time to put her out to pasture. 85k on the odometer which was probally more like 130k if you factor in the beatings. I do miss the hell out of the car though. I WILL have another for my next car.

Mike-
Arent you the one driving the early 90's MINIVAN? I dont think you have a leg to stand on so dont throw stones jizzwad. Besides 300+ hp and 4wd has got its advantages

Drew-
Thanks for the vote of confidence A-hole! dont forget i drive shit just as big as the shit you drive, but i can drive it like a freakin wrong side of the road and whip in and around Sh!tbag truckers like you and minivan homos like mike!!! Ow3nd!!!
You want a cookie roc???
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Get that one from your sons " Comebacks for school yard bullies" handbook?
Its a bitch to drive a sports car in this weather dont know how you do it rocco. I could barely get my camaro up my street with a light dusting on a 30 degree incline.
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
well the sidewalks are covered here so its time to go get the snowblower out and hope it starts
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
just have to drive smart and realize just because you have the power doesn't mean you have to use it.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Its comin down here, cmon snow baby snow lol
well snowblower started so that makes me happy. i had to go get some oil and gas but it started right up
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
Your spose'd to do that b4 it snows lol
yeah but id rather sleep during the day then get things that are supposed to be done so i did it after it started snowing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hellz yeah Ponch 43 6,746 10-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  my new baby Racin' Ranger1 7 1,464 07-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  The first snow of 07 Evil3 14 2,416 01-17-2007, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  Well, I'm here at work and it sucsk. Post your snow stories! Thirdgen89GTA 15 2,280 12-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  Mother accused of microwaving baby to death Mr. Tune 28 3,861 11-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Last Post: firesprink281
  Let It Snow! t to the maxx2 41 4,614 12-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Last Post: BottledBeast