Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I bring to you .... R/C Bash - Volume 1
Yes folks, it's finally done!! This is being hosted by me, and bandwidth is prescious. Let's try not to hand out the link to everyone blindly. Let's hand out the link to this thread! Smile Help me get the chitownrc.com name out Smile.

Enjoy.
well Mr. Tune it was worth the wait...I'll be sure to tell Rocco about it so he gets off your case.
wow, finly its up, and it kickes ass! (though my trucks aint in it Sad )
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
thats what i'm talking about. I definately have to be in the second one. At least I will be there for the next taping at Berwyn, but we have to keep them vids commin. Good job Mr.Tune and all that helped out.
For the second one, I'm gonna log everyone who makes it into the video so I can do some rolling credits Smile. I'd also like to put in there "brought to you by insert production company name here" or something to that nature. I have no idea what to call my production company name though. Toss me some ideas folks!
i got something if you can figure out a way to record it. i picked up an on-board camera. i tried it out on the revo while i was at berwyn by my self today. and its wicked as hell on the tc3 when theres someone to rece with.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
I've got an on-board camera as well, except the distance sucks on it. All the vibration also makes the video very choppy Sad. I think it would be a great idea to get on-boards on some crazy jumping monster trucks! I haven't seen any like that on the internet yet.

As far as recording it, I could figure out a way.
mine is nice and smooth. if anyone has a dvd handycam we can record that way. i have a portable dvd player i was watching it on.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Sure John make me sound like i was the only person tired of waitin........ Let me just put some sand inside this fantom. . . . Mawhahahahaha!
Awesome Video! I could see how Berwyn looks like now (it was Berwyn right?!). I see most of the trucks are nitro, I'm thinking if I made a mistake in getting an E-Maxx. Probably need to get some more batteries and brushless, or get a T-Maxx.
the footage in the woods was berwyn, and the track footage was from a Elgin BMX track.

and no need to worry about having a electric truck...quite abit of people got both nitro and electric. every know and then its nice to only hear an electric truck and not the loud screeming of a nitro!
Thanks Mr. Tune. Nice video. I saw myself(my back)! Too bad that I haven't had time to join any of you in Berwyn. It does look like a fun place to bash. I hope I will be able to join you guys sometime in the future.
The video was great! Man, let me know the next time you guys are hittin the BMX track, that place
looked sweet.
http://www.BigSquidRC.com
For Bashers, By Bashers!
Quote: I have no idea what to call my production company name though. Toss me some ideas folks

"Brought to you by Procastination Video"
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

J/K Mr. Tune.....

BTW, Great video. I see the Accidental Backflip on the main Jump at Berwyn made the cut (approximately 1:35 min. in) Bet you cant do that again.....
hmmm, 'procrastination video' does have a nice ring to it Big Grin.
I don't like one thing - I can't have fun more than 10-15 minutes... Then I need to charge batteries again. I might save some more money and get T-Maxx, so I would have both. I can buy it now, but I wanna have more money, so if I buy it I still have some left Smile
(This is Rocco) Not Bad bad at all for 1st vid!!!
very, very nice. Great job!
Procrastination Video dose got a nice ring to it!
Started off as a joke, but the more I see it, I like it too....

So what's the call Mr. Tune? Does "Procrastination Video" fit the bill?
I'd say give it a week or so before making a name for your production company. Let some name wear on you before making the final decision.
Nice job on the video.
so whens the taping of volume 2?
I was thinking about bringing my video camera this weekend as well as the other taping being done. I may only be there from 10:30 to 2, but if nothing breaks on my truck (fingers crossed) I want to drive more than tape. I will stop and get some taping done anyway.
Finally got the battery charger off ebay so its ready to go.
Volume 2, I'm not sure when I'll start taping for that. I'm still putting together ideas in my head for what I want to do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  slash bash at berwyn vid firesprink281 0 2,894 09-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Last Post: firesprink281
  Berwyn Bash Part 1 PedeBasher8507 9 3,531 06-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Last Post: firesprink281
  Berwyn Spring Bash 05/04/2008 Krosenqu 11 3,304 05-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  July 20th bash video RobH 7 2,252 07-21-2007, 03:01 PM
  Baja Bash pics t to the maxx2 21 3,545 04-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Last Post: north_shore_racer
  found some old bash pics firesprink281 9 2,242 03-17-2007, 04:50 PM
  2007 New Years BMX bash pics. Movies too Thirdgen89GTA 25 4,447 01-09-2007, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  2006 busse bash video, last bash of the year. Thirdgen89GTA 0 1,527 01-03-2007, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  pengin bash with a twist GWPHOENIX 11 2,277 12-22-2006, 09:24 PM
  December 17th Balstrode park bash RobH 16 2,706 12-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx