Baja Bash pics
[Image: 01c63e63.jpg]
[Image: 0957a2af.jpg]
[Image: f4b25d87.jpg]
[Image: b36d559f.jpg]
[Image: 37ba7bcf.jpg]
[Image: 70aa80f1.jpg]
Smile
nice pics, where is that at? we have a small skatepark like that in winnetka, its great sized for 1/18th. but that one looks killer.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
north_shore_racer Wrote:nice pics, where is that at? we have a small skatepark like that in winnetka, its great sized for 1/18th. but that one looks killer.
the highland park skate park right by sunset.
Smile
alright, it looks sorta firmiliar, i feel like i've been there. i found a realy nice possible bash spot if the old orchard mall security rent-a-cops dont kick us out, its behind old orchard off of golf road, apperas to be a big drainage ditch, but it'd be sweet to launch off the slope down into the ditch, otherwise i wanna head to the beach when it gets a bit warmer and bash around there.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
north_shore_racer Wrote:alright, it looks sorta firmiliar, i feel like i've been there. i found a realy nice possible bash spot if the old orchard mall security rent-a-cops dont kick us out, its behind old orchard off of golf road, apperas to be a big drainage ditch, but it'd be sweet to launch off the slope down into the ditch, otherwise i wanna head to the beach when it gets a bit warmer and bash around there.
dude, we should bash together sometime
Smile
totally, i should be getting another MQ and a stampede soon, then once i get off my lazy ass i have a revo that needs some love. once it gets a bit warmer i'm so in, that is if i'm not working.
where is dimo? he loves racing the bases
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
racin the bases lol
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Can I be invited to race the bases with you guys?
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
man not cool...making them little kids jealous and prb. getting yelled at by their coach for watching you Big Grin lol
Thats what i was thinking!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Cool pics, the park actuallly looks like fun. lol.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
I am so friggin envious right not I can taste it. Can I borrow a grand?
You're never to old to be immature
lmao @ mike
haha. I'm not sure if I'm keeping this for too long, unfortunately. My neighbors got pissed about it, it's louder than nitro. But for the time being, this is my favorite RC car I have ever driven, EVER.

I truly hope I don't need to get rid of it.
Smile
So just don't drive it at home.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Right. But then I have to drive somewhere else to bash it whenever. I'm still not sure if I'm keeping it or not. I may try to trade it for something very nice in a month or so, but really, have no idea what the fate is for it....brushless 5b maybe? LOL
Smile
do they mow their lawn?

do they trim weeds???

get pissed EVERY time they do...
+1 for slim
+2 for Slim. Just drive whenever the lawns are being cut.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Do they? No, they have landscapers come do it for them. Lol. But that is the plan.
i know how people are around here, just yell at them everytime they start up their car and tell them its loud, especially if they have some big fancy sports car. then tell them that you also dislike when they dont do this and that... see how long you can stay on good terms with your neighbors. if all else fails... keep bashin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some new pics from todays racing Gene 1 3,161 09-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Gene
  Anybody else here have onboard pics? BJoe 4 3,674 01-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Last Post: looker2756
  slash bash at berwyn vid firesprink281 0 2,890 09-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Last Post: firesprink281
  some pics of yesterday Gene 9 3,013 05-21-2009, 01:00 AM
Last Post: BJoe
  Vintage VW show pics Gene 0 1,608 05-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Gene
  When does adding 3 positive things together equal a negative? (SFW but bloody pics) Thirdgen89GTA 7 2,662 03-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post: mikeh
  1st HPI Baja Nationals looker2756 9 3,381 01-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Thought it's about time I post some pics of the New Stuff Toughtrax 6 2,699 10-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Tex
  did some flying saturday, some pics... stratcat 8 2,936 08-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Last Post: stratcat
  Motivational pics Michowski 32 7,307 07-27-2008, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics