Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday or Tuesday
I may head to the woodridge jumps after school for some destruction. Anyone think they may be there???
possibly tuesday!! i just got the 49cc pocket bike from stroked and i love it so i will prob bring it to have some fun with it!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
cool cool. I feel like breaking some more parts on the revo. It gives me an excuse to pugrade earlier...
lol, i'm still trying to break the buggy!!! not really though!!
I would give up if I were you. I never broke anything important on my buggy. Those things are just too durable.
i have snapped a driveshaft and ruined a knuckle. other than that nothing!!!
Yeah... those are small things. Anyway: Who else is up for monday or tuesday??
I dont work either day so I can stay out till 5 or so, its usually dark by then anyway.

Squirrel, can you hook me up with a ride again if your going?

I hope you guys don't mind my crunchy diff Smile
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
fix the diff Rob! you can do it, just keep trying.... (theres that confidence again pattin' you on the back..lol)
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Arm fixed and new tires are on. Straightened the bent steering toe rod until I can get a new one. Maybe for Tuesday!
squirrellives89 Wrote:possibly tuesday!! i just got the 49cc pocket bike from stroked and i love it so i will prob bring it to have some fun with it!

Someone get a video camera ready. And bring the phone number for 9-1-1!!!!!
hehe... so are we setting up for tuesday at the woodridge jumps??
yep!!!! dave don't worry about 9-1-1, i won't be doing to much crazy stuff with it!
You + pocket bike + jumps = trouble!!!!
lmao your very right!!!! last night me and tony took it out in the parking lot at work, that thing is tons of fun!!! yes frj it's tuesday! and rob i'll hook it up with a ride again!
Lets get a list together for tuesday afternoon. I will probably get there at about 3:00 or 3:30, depending on how fast I drive... so 2:45. J/k Probably about 3:30.

FreeRide-Dan
squirrellives89-tommy
FreeRide-Dan

i'm on top this time(wow thats sounds wrong)

ok me first!!! i'll be there at about 2. so hurry up dan
cool cool. Now one question... how muddy will it be?? I'm not sure I am up for sealing electronics and a full teardown after this one...???
chance of rain tomorrow is about 90%, I wouldnt do it if you are worried about electronics.

FreeRide, what kind of servos are you running?

If your running traxxas, I bashed mine in the snow last year, not waterproofed or anything, without a problem, and if they are hitec, you can send them in and they will be fixed/repaired for free, but it'll be a month before you get the servo(s) back.

I would seal up the throttle servo at least, if you roll or even go in one of those many holes in the ground, odds are it will be filled with water, the last thing we need is a run away from anyone.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Damn Damn Damn. Chances are that if it is nasty out I won't be there. I won't have the time to prep the truck or tear it down for a saturday bash.
can anyone say 'muddy and sloppy'....I wouldn't bother going if it was me. We have our whole lives to bash
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Running in the mud is fun but man is the clean up horrible.
We bashed it up at Berwyn one Friday or maybe it was a Saturday right after it rained. It was a great time, but man the trucks, shoes, pants and real cars got so muddy.
Yeah... I probably won't be there then. Just not worth the mess.
It's pretty much final. I won't be there. The truck won't get sealed in time and I don't want to risk trashing a new Revo when I am not rolling in th $$$$ right now. I would rather wait and seal everything up properly and wait for a snow bash (or a dry weekend), than risk trashing a $500 revo because I fried my electronics and the motor ingested mud...
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:It's pretty much final. I won't be there. The truck won't get sealed in time and I don't want to risk trashing a new Revo when I am not rolling in th $$$$ right now. I would rather wait and seal everything up properly and wait for a snow bash (or a dry weekend), than risk trashing a $500 revo because I fried my electronics and the motor ingested mud...

I'm out too, I got a diff to do. Probably gonna be muddy, raining, cold, and windy on saturday too... Hopefully some people are willing to go monday after like 3pm...

I have no school on wednesday, thursday, and friday NEXT week, so if anyone wants to bash during the day then, im up for it. Might even have UE diffs by then Cool.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leisure Hours Tuesday Night (11/20) Brian_BigSquidRC 0 1,140 11-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Brian_BigSquidRC
  Anybody doing anything tomorrow? (tuesday the 22nd) RobH 24 3,671 08-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Last Post: RobH
  Woodridge Bash Spot, Monday the 20th. RobH 16 2,889 03-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Last Post: BottledBeast
  Tuesday Balstrode part in Bolingbrook! squirrel 81 10,163 02-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Last Post: destroy_my_revo_15
  Trackside this Coming Monday chicagokenji 0 1,449 10-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Monday tonybr_74 9 3,030 11-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune