Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody doing anything tomorrow? (tuesday the 22nd)
Anyone up for a little bash at balstrode park in Bolingbrook, Illinois?

Its on the corner of Lily Field Lane, and Thackeray Drive.

[Image: park0gf.jpg]

I have a ramp that I will bring.

[Image: ramp.jpg]
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Yeah....

I gotta get up, drag my self out of bed at 630 go to school, listen to a bunch of ass hole teachers come home, then do all of the useless homework that they gave me, then take a shower and sit down then off to a wake. So what is everyone else have to do? Besides Rob who gets to have fun?
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Get outta bed at 5:50am to get my kids ready for school so they can go listen to A$$hole teachers, then I get to go to my office and listen to my a$$hole bosses, then come home, help the kids with homework, as required, fix dinner, clean uo after dinner, then make lunches for the kids next day at school, then answer emails for any late work customers, work on any late customer requests, then get the kids to bed. Then I can pretty much do whatever I want from 10:45pm til bed. Rolleyes
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
School doesn't start for me till Wednesday, haha!
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Figured that was prolly the case.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Dave just give the kids 5 bux for lunch, thats what my mom does, our food actually isn't that bad, even though it is a rip off.

$5 x 2 kids x 22 school days per month x 9 months of school = my head hurts you add it up...not happening.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:$5 x 2 kids x 22 school days per month x 9 months of school = my head hurts you add it up...not happening.

Thats supermaxx kind of $$$ right there.
well lets see IM gonig to stay up all night, then sleep in till noon, then hang out with my friends, then go to the track then come home and go to bed at midnight, then I have school in the morning.....lol

hey rob, why dont you come to the track?
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
I'm going to ObsessiveRC's house to hang for a little bit. I might head out to the track Thursday or possibly race on Saturday
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Well I'm going to get up at 6:30, make breakfast, take a shower, wait for the smelly bus, get to school at 7:15, stand around till 7:30, and go to health... At least I got a smokin hot health teacher lol...
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
traxxas thrasher Wrote:hey rob, why dont you come to the track?

no way to get there Sad

http://www.mrpaintin.com/videos/Fup.wmv
lol nice short vid.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
how do you not a have a ride there??? but you can go to the bash?
[/SIZE]
Im guessing its close to his house, since thats in Bolingbrook and he lives in Bolingbrook.

traxxas thrasher Wrote:how do you not a have a ride there??? but you can go to the bash?
That park is within walking distance of my house hehe
If it were on a saturday I'd consider it. But if I'm going to go that far I might as well go the rest of the way and hit up LH.

Besides, I have a new Jammin X1 pro to try out. :joy: [Image: burnout.gif]
so try that new jammin out tommorow at the track...lol
[/SIZE]
Track during the week is a hard run. I'm 62 miles away from the LH track. And about 55 miles away from ThunderRC in Elk Horn WI. Smack dab in the middle of nowheresville as far as RC stuff is concerned.

So for me, just about everything has to be a weekend gig to make it worth the drive. Imagine getting out of work at 4:30, just to drive 60 miles in rush hour traffic. Not good for me. If you plan a saturday bash I'll come on out and bash with you. Probably break something but I'm known to push the jumps till something breaks. Bigger, Faster, Higher. Confusedmash:
Thirdgen89GTA Wrote:If you plan a saturday bash I'll come on out and bash with you.

I work saturdays :mad:
I remember when I used to have to work saturdays...lol That does suck..........
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:I remember when I used to have to work saturdays...lol That does suck..........

I work sundays too Big Grin i hate my life
yep, been there..... you gotta do what you gotta do and then later, you'll have the weekends offSmile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Get up at 6:30. Start school at 7:55. Go to soccer at 4. Get off of soccer at 6, supposed to start work at 6, but I'll be late. Work until 10-10:30. Do homework.

I work the weekends also. I would rather work in the morning and have the nights off.
UE-Maxx Wrote:I would rather work in the morning and have the nights off.

+902340274203748120368502082

Its like, if you work during the morning/day, you come home and can do what ever you feel like... but when you work nights like we do, its like the whole day is f***ed up, because if you DO do anything, like go to a bash, you can only do it for like an hour or so before you have to go home.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leisure Hours Tuesday Night (11/20) Brian_BigSquidRC 0 1,132 11-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Brian_BigSquidRC
  LH tomorrow? satoch 5 1,880 07-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Last Post: kevinF
  Rockpile tomorrow? satoch 1 1,432 07-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Tuesday Balstrode part in Bolingbrook! squirrel 81 10,084 02-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Last Post: destroy_my_revo_15
  Tomorrow Sunday (02-12-06) Bash Traxxas_Junkee 12 2,263 02-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Monday or Tuesday FreeRideFrosty 67 8,023 12-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Last Post: BottledBeast
  Dirt Dawgs Banquet tomorrow satoch 40 6,111 10-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Last Post: snakebite46
  Anyone going to Leisure Hours tomorrow 05/14/05? RCDad 12 2,379 05-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Last Post: RCDad
  who's up for Berwyn Tomorrow? DO-U-MAXX 8 3,286 09-24-2004, 11:16 PM
Last Post: thenewguy821